India vs New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

India vs New Zealand

This is do or die for both teams. Who will come out with confidence? Will Indian bowlers get their act together. Will Veera Pandyan roll his arms over for a few? Will Rohit survive the first delivery? Will mystery spinner come good?

stay tuned here for the latest.

Jeetgaa bhai jeetega
    koi na koi jeetegaa
    Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

I beleive India will win.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonstar201 View Post
      I beleive India will win.
      Good to see you Moonstar201.

india well on their way to a resounding defeat.

Comment

For sure every fan of Cricket right now wondering what happened there?! It was not supposed to be this one-sided.

Southie, what do you think went wrong for India and what could they have done better? No one has doubt in mind that they are a much better team than how they are showing up
        Attitude is more important than facts.
        "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

I listened to pre-match analysis by Shoaib Akhtar and he saw what was coming and the immense pressure Indian players were under from the very start of this tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
            For sure every fan of Cricket right now wondering what happened there?! It was not supposed to be this one-sided.

Southie, what do you think went wrong for India and what could they have done better? No one has doubt in mind that they are a much better team than how they are showing up
            Sid, India wins meaningless bilateral series and chokes under oressure i WC. The openers take too long to get going. The batsmen play tomconserve wickets rather than keep scoreboard moving.too many players play al three formats. Rohit Sharma and avirat maynbe excellent ODI players, but IMO, not T20 players.

Most teams have a wicket taking leg spinner. Indias best, Yazuvendra Chahal was not in the 15. Shardul Thakur is not a quality biwler, maybe a sixth bowler.

Comment

Lots of questions to answer for indian board. Sunil Gavaskar mentioned in a TV program that since IPL has started india hasnt been able to win a single big tournament.

Are indian players exposed during IPL? Are they more into money than professionalism on national level? So much more

Comment

Fair enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Gothamist View Post
                  Lots of questions to answer for indian board. Sunil Gavaskar mentioned in a TV program that since IPL has started india hasnt been able to win a single big tournament.

Are indian players exposed during IPL? Are they more into money than professionalism on national level? So much more
                  All valid questions. I think India has shown knack of crumblimg under pressure. The top three are slow starters, whcih is not a good way to approach 20 over cricket.

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post

All valid questions. I think India has shown knack of crumblimg under pressure. The top three are slow starters, whcih is not a good way to approach 20 over cricket.
                    No i disagree. They have brilliant top-3 and its working fine for all the tours etc. Its in this worldcup where the problem happened

Comment

Working...
                    X