Pak v/s NZ - T20 worldcup 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pak v/s NZ - T20 worldcup 2021

Ok somebody else has to stat opening threads now, i cant keep up with it lol.

So here goes another much awaited game. Pak v/s NZ is now as crucial as with India. Ofcourse courtesy of NZ walking out of Pak just last month.

Whats the prediction? I atleast predict a good match, i dont think its gona be one-sided. Lets roll Pakistan
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

They will try to target Shaheen Afridi to push Pakistan on backfoot in the very first few overs. If Shaheen can stick to basics then NZ will leak wickets. All the best to team Pakistan

Comment

Pakistan back to giving us heartaches but hey not enough to take the win from us.

Brilliant victory again, Alhamdulillah

And here is the most beautiful pic of the day:

Comment

Another great win. Things got a bit worrisome, but Asif and Damaad pulled it off!
        Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
          Another great win. Things got a bit worrisome, but Asif and Damaad pulled it off!
          Other than Harris Rauf's bowling, that was the best part. Pakistani middle order was put to test. And usually they just budge in. But this time they held their nerves and made a stylish finish before 7 balls.

In other news, Namibia recorded their first win. I had to literally look up that country. Interesting this land in southwest Africa has only 2.54 m population so indeed great achievements for the newbie

Comment

Working...
          X