Pak v/s India T20 worldcup 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pak v/s India T20 worldcup 2021

Where are all my cricket fan friends? From either country ofcourse.

So, whats the prediction of tomorrow's game b/w Pak and India, once again first encounter in T20 worldcup.

Stakes are high.

I though Pakistani Prince would open the thread for the game as our lucky charm but either way here it goes.

I miss Southie though as someone telling us about indian camp

Lets go team Pakistan, lets win this one ​​​​​​​
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

So happy how Pakistani team played this game. I had zero hopes Pakistan would win, but I turned out totally wrong.

Comment

• SID_NY
      SID_NY commented
      Editing a comment
      Because we all have haunted memories from the past games where Pak easily throws away the game. I was worried till Shami's over

Alhamdulliah . we won atlast after so long

Comment

• SID_NY
      SID_NY commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely, shukar Alhamdulillah!

Congratulations

Comment

• SID_NY
      SID_NY commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats to you too

Absolutely unbelievable!!

Comment

• SID_NY
      SID_NY commented
      Editing a comment
      Yess, absolutely unbelievable, its like a childhood dream coming true lol

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
    Where are all my cricket fan friends? From either country ofcourse.

So, whats the prediction of tomorrow's game b/w Pak and India, once again first encounter in T20 worldcup.

Stakes are high.

I though Pakistani Prince would open the thread for the game as our lucky charm but either way here it goes.

I miss Southie though as someone telling us about indian camp

Lets go team Pakistan, lets win this one ​​​​​​​
    Humare dost humein pukare, aur hum naa aaye, ye kaise ho sakta hai! Hargiz nahin!!
    Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

It was a comprehensive beat-down. The game was played in excellent spirit. Rizwan and Babar were amazing. Shaheen was marvelous. The deliveries that got Rohit and Rahul out, especially Rohit, were brilliant. A well deserved win. If Pak middle order holds, the sky is the limit!

Comment

What an amazing victory, 10-wicket win !!!!

Comment

• SID_NY
          SID_NY commented
          Editing a comment
          Yesss, they were in complete control. Cant believe 10 wicket victory happened. Shukr Alhamdulillah

Originally posted by Southie View Post

Humare dost humein pukare, aur hum naa aaye, ye kaise ho sakta hai! Hargiz nahin!!
        Arey wah, that tagging worked! Welcome back. how's life, whats happening? do we need to have your interview again?

Good to have you back.

Now let me also tag our other cricket fan from my times or i should say Afridi fan, waleedhbk afterall if not shahid afridi, is Shaheen Afridi who did the magic for us

Comment

OMG, what a day guyz what a day! Absolutely magical. Could we ask for a better performance or result? Hell no.

It was a great decision to win the toss and field. We know that Pak is NOT a good chasing side. However they expolited the conditions well. The way Shaheen Afridi bowled was a master class. He reminded me of the opening spell by Amir in Champions trophy. Other bowlers contributed well. I was worried haris rauf could end up expensive but he really kept it tight. Fielding was great.

And then comes the heroic batting. Look at the control they exhibited. No errors, no mistakes. they waited and waited for the right time to hit and it worked. Take a bow Rizwan, take a bow Babar.

IMO it was a mistake to give Shami 18th over. But each shami, bumrah and Kumar had one over left. and kohli was probably waving bumrah for the last over.

Cheers guyz, i know its a lot of bragging going on but hey we deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post

Arey wah, that tagging worked! Welcome back. how's life, whats happening? do we need to have your interview again?

Good to have you back.

Now let me also tag our other cricket fan from my times or i should say Afridi fan, waleedhbk afterall if not shahid afridi, is Shaheen Afridi who did the magic for us
            San kuch kushal mangal hai. Aasha hai ke aap aur aapke ammi jaan aur parrot aur parivaar sahi salaamat hain!

Comment

• Southie
              Southie commented
              Editing a comment
              Great to hear things are well with everyone, including Sunny bhai!

• SID_NY
              SID_NY commented
              Editing a comment
              Some people were needing your help in understanding stocks earlier here. I think there may still be threads in economy section

• Southie
              Southie commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Sis. I just made a post in economy section.

It takes defeats, else no amount of logic can ground this:

Comment

Working...
            X