X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
    Here is my analysis of the whole tour at the end:

1) Pakistan lacks good captaincy. Both Azhar and Babar sucked
    2) New talent is not working for Pakistan as of yet. But still they have to get rid of old burden. For example, Asad Shafiq from test team. He's so done. Move on.
    3) Rizwan has come out as much improved keeper. He scored consistently as well. He is the one to keep this position as of now.
    4) Sarfraz is done. He was a good captain but has no place in the team. He looks old now and clearly very slow. I doubt if a keeper can come back once he gets slow.
    5) Harris Sohail is clearly overrated. He has pace but no variety. How long will you survive like this?
    6) Pakistan needs to do a lot of talent hunt in both batting and bowling. Otherwise this team cant do too good specially against better teams.
    7) What's the role of Shoaib Malik again? IF he is only there to suggest captains then better make him a captain. I'm ok with it rather than him not performing and still there.
    8) Misbah, as a headcoach and chief selector has been a failure so far. Very unimpressed. Something is defo wrong. I dont think he is suitable for this role.

Thats all for now, criticism welcome
    bhai jaan :: haris sohail ko kion lapeet liyaa aap neee ( pt. 5 )

BTW he has attitude problems. HE got his collars up even without playing a single match for Pk , just after few good showing in T20 leagues

Comment

• SID_NY
      SID_NY commented
      Editing a comment
      oops sorry , harris rauf right?
Working...
X