Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pak tour of England 2020

1st Test in full swing already.

First inning : Pakistan reach 312/8 at Tea on Day 2 of the 1st Test against England;

Shan Masood has a HEROICS going on, not out 151

Very well played Shan Masood.

What I like is that its a very well balanced side. 5 specialized batsmen and 5 specialized bowlers. Two spinners will come very handy in the 4th inning
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Day 2 belongs to pakistan as England teetering at 92 for 4. Good Job boys!

Comment

Ali Azhar is so inspiring as a Cap. I just auto-yawn whenever he's on-screen.
        Seriously Allergic to dust, bull__t, Sheep & Lotas.

Comment

Azhar Ali

You ****** ********** **********

It is because of your poor captaincy and incompetent batting that we lost the 1st test match
          Last edited by SID_NY; Aug 9, 2020, 11:21 PM. Reason: We love your enthusiasm but without curses..

Comment

Well, if anybody has to learn ow to throw away a match in Pocket, learn from Pakistani team ofcourse.

Pakistan lost the match in 2nd inning batting AFTER not only Cricket fans but also Pakistani team thought they have almost won the match. All batsmen were extremely reckless, as usual irresponsible and totally overconfident. As usual, after that they were depending upon bowlers to win the game for them but they forgot that England has so much batting depth that Woakes turned things around for them.

I didnt bother watching Misbah's reaction since I know that just like day one, he doesnt own anything when it goes wrong. He acts like its all normal business and infact he starts rebuking journalists for asking questions. With that mindset there is not going to be any success.
            May be half a dozen coaches were less, this time he should add up more of his friends if there are any leftover.

Comment

very sad to loose after getting in such good position. Good point that yasir among wickets... bad thing is abbas not getting wickets as expected of him in england...

Asad shafiq is not doing justice to his talent..

Comment

So we are still the same in batting ?? Tests are gone now lest see any chance in T20 .

Comment

Pak did good in scoring 196 in 2nd T20. But now the bowling is getting hits all around. Looks like its very easy pitch to bat.

Comment

And so we ended up losing this as well. I think bowling change was not accurate specially when Shadab had taken two in one over, next over was given to Iftikhar. That wasnt a pressure move. Later Morgan hit so freely and proved why he is the best English batsman.

Comment

Lets see what happens in 3rd. Redemption game for Pak

Comment

Pakistani batsmen unable to hit in the last overs. 190 doesnt seem to be a good score here.

What a stupid decision to send Shadab. 15 runs off 11 balls in the later part of a T20 match

Comment

So at last a victory at the end of tour. Better than nothing

Comment

In addition to HAider's knock really the match is won by hafeez and 2nd last over of Wahab riaz...

Comment

• SID_NY
                              SID_NY commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yes, wahab riaz brought pak back otherwise it was another lost game

Here is my analysis of the whole tour at the end:

1) Pakistan lacks good captaincy. Both Azhar and Babar sucked
                            2) New talent is not working for Pakistan as of yet. But still they have to get rid of old burden. For example, Asad Shafiq from test team. He's so done. Move on.
                            3) Rizwan has come out as much improved keeper. He scored consistently as well. He is the one to keep this position as of now.
                            4) Sarfraz is done. He was a good captain but has no place in the team. He looks old now and clearly very slow. I doubt if a keeper can come back once he gets slow.
                            5) Harris Sohail is clearly overrated. He has pace but no variety. How long will you survive like this?
                            6) Pakistan needs to do a lot of talent hunt in both batting and bowling. Otherwise this team cant do too good specially against better teams.
                            7) What's the role of Shoaib Malik again? IF he is only there to suggest captains then better make him a captain. I'm ok with it rather than him not performing and still there.
                            8) Misbah, as a headcoach and chief selector has been a failure so far. Very unimpressed. Something is defo wrong. I dont think he is suitable for this role.

Thats all for now, criticism welcome

Comment

Working...
                            X