Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WI tour of England ( Cricket post COVID )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WI tour of England ( Cricket post COVID )

First test finished with WI being victorious. English captain performing with bat and ball but others didnt supported much.
    WI re happy and i believe surprised...

Saw the last session. Good to see WI winning that too on English soil. I think having no spectators is a big drawback for home side. Chasing on a big ground with a lot of noise would have been different.
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

True . spectators , their loud cheer is a moral booster for local which is missing....

Comment

the 2nd test goes to English men in style... Ben stokes again the star taking 3 wickets and scoring more then 200 runs.. What a man he is for England now....
        WT on a down turn. Seems not going to fight much in 3rd

Comment

Seems no more gas left in the WI team. Going to loose the 3rd one unless some heroics from the batters in last innings.

Comment

ENG has now won the series. The reason why WI won the 1st test is bec. ENG gave rest to their senior players and gave chance to new players. Next up is ENG vs PAK, and I do not have high hopes for PAK team.

Comment

Last ODI between English and Irish gone to the later. Nice chase of a big total. LEts see how pk capitalize it todayu. This shows there are weaknesses in English team that need to be caught.

Comment

Working...
              X