Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Coaches for Pakistan

Younis Khan appointed Pakistan batting coach for England tour

A very good decision in my opinion. Now Misbah with many roles and Younis as batting coach, there will be no excuse for batting failures

Also, Mushi is the new spin bowling coach.

Comment

I do not expect much! I do not understand how come these legendary cricketers cannot see what I see so clearly. The problem with Pakistani cricket is adhocism to almost everything including training, fitness, team selection, and most importantly to providing guaranteed source of income to players who dedicate their life to the sport and reach a certain point. The departmental cricket has now been abolished. Didn't anyone thought how the players who dropped out of team will survive! This is not the 90s anymore. Every thing has become so much more sophisticated yet PCB has not updated it self.

For example, training has become very specialized now. College level players from a decent college team in other countries have access to professional coach(usually former player), bowling machine, special training balls that have preset swing angles, speed guns, complete shot and bowling records, and other facilities.

I'm sure if any of these new coaches speak up about the deeper issues, PCB will terminate their contracts. So they just do what they are hired to do and keep their mouth shut.

Comment

Clearly Misbah is filling up with his tribe. And yes with half a dozen coaches under him, there is no excuse of any loss at all, is it?
        Attitude is more important than facts.
        "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Working...
        X