Khabib Vs Tony Fregusen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khabib Vs Tony Fregusen

Can't wait to hear Alhamdulillah from Khabib after the fight. But i am a bit worried, tony is a tough guy. Who else is excited ?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Pakistani Prince; Mar 9, 2020, 01:59 PM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	175.4 KB
ID:	16684795

Comment

Personally I’m not a big fan of MMA or Boxing as both are quite cruel sports in which one punch can change the life of a person forever. Having said that, I’m looking forward to the results of Khabib vs Tony. Even if Khabib loses, he will still be my hero !

There are just so many people who dislike Khabib in the MMA circuit that they are already draining him mentally before the fight. Most notably among them is Conor McGregor’s team that has virtually joined Tony Furguson’s team with their social media attacks on Khabib. Khabib has already mentioned that his team has had trouble getting US visas while McGregor’s team never faced such issues despite their very public arrests.

Although Khabib has faced much worse hazing before, but right now it is just the start of the pre-match hazing for the upcoming fight. Also the opposite sides in previous years were not that good in their technique. Tony Ferguson on the other hand is the best of the best and a mentally shaken and out-of-focus Khabib could get knocked out in seconds.

As the fight day gets closer, Ferguson’s team will do the regular trash talk but McGregor’s team may up the ante of their super nasty trash talk so Ferguson’s team could collect the spoils. It is going to be more of a mental challenge for Khabib than a physical one because Khabib does not use the dirty language his opponents are using and it's going to take its toll.

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
        Personally I’m not a big fan of MMA or Boxing as both are quite cruel sports in which one punch can change the life of a person forever. Having said that, I’m looking forward to the results of Khabib vs Tony. Even if Khabib loses, he will still be my hero !

There are just so many people who dislike Khabib in the MMA circuit that they are already draining him mentally before the fight. Most notably among them is Conor McGregor’s team that has virtually joined Tony Furguson’s team with their social media attacks on Khabib. Khabib has already mentioned that his team has had trouble getting US visas while McGregor’s team never faced such issues despite their very public arrests.

Although Khabib has faced much worse hazing before, but right now it is just the start of the pre-match hazing for the upcoming fight. Also the opposite sides in previous years were not that good in their technique. Tony Ferguson on the other hand is the best of the best and a mentally shaken and out-of-focus Khabib could get knocked out in seconds.

As the fight day gets closer, Ferguson’s team will do the regular trash talk but McGregor’s team may up the ante of their super nasty trash talk so Ferguson’s team could collect the spoils. It is going to be more of a mental challenge for Khabib than a physical one because Khabib does not use the dirty language his opponents are using and it's going to take its toll.
        Yes the odds are actually againat Khabib this time..... He has to fight outside the ring against the entire american media, previous opponents n their fandoms and even the people controlling UFC just as much as inside the octagon against Tony.. Handling the pressure going into the fight is the key and i hope he keeps his nerves calm n steady one more time. Beating Tony will be the peak point of his career!
        Last edited by Pakistani Prince; Mar 10, 2020, 08:25 PM.

Comment

I am looking forward to it..although..fight might be cancelled due to corona virus and all..but Khabib is still training for the fight as he should!. Hats off to the warrior!
          "Har Koi Deta Hai Zakham Gin Gin Kay ....
          Mein Kis Kis Zakham Ko Apna Naseeb Samjhoon"
          By Royal Gala

Comment

Working...
          X