Cricket defeats and guppies' health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cricket defeats and guppies' health

This is growing concern in sub-continent in genral and GS in particular. With every unfortunate defeat of our team (Indian, in case of hindian bretherns here) we see a very strong reaction from the cricket crazy nations. Some people feel down the whole day after the match, incase of a Ind-Pak clash there are cases that ppl don't get over the mental and physical (in come cases) trauma.

So here we are going to discuss the most common problems we guppies suffer as an aftermath of defeat in a cricket match.

Here is an example.................

First hour: Severe stress
    Severity:1
    Symptoms: Don't like talking to anyone on any topic / Swearing on players and umpires etc
    Special case: If match was an Ind-Pak contest then heavy breathing, hypertension, 15 posts/hour in KK, calling friends and ghussa utaaring..
    Fix: Yet to be discovered.

4th hour: Still not getting over yet
    Severity:2
    Symptoms: Don't feel like talking on the match with anyone
    Fix: Going out with friends and discussing the match the whole time.
    charah saazon se alag hai mayar mera kay main
    zakham khaaonga tou kuch aur nikhar jaaonga

i cant get over with it for the entire day... after the match.. whoever i chat/talk i will tell em exactly what happen in the match and the reasons why we have lost the match. even if the other person doesnt really care if we win or lose ( )... i will still talk to em and take out my ghussa.....

either i am gonna sleep the whole day (like i did this saturday) or i will just go out and listen to something really fast...watch movies... try to divert my attention and not to think about it too much..

i get headaches.. felt like i m have overworked(even when i didnt do anythin)... etc... but i usually get happy when we i know my team has played to their true potentials.. i usually get over with it in few hours... and think that this was our game if such and such didnt happen... so i enjoy the victory anyway after some time

Comment

Re: Cricket defeats and guppies' health

Originally posted by smooth_guy:

Here is an example.................

First hour: Severe stress
      Severity:1

Fix: Yet to be discovered.
      The Game Responds:

So, so true. People, That Is All.

Comment

i can't get over it untill they win the next game against that team

Comment

I used to be a real cricket fanatic up until WC99.

I used to swear at the players, umpries and anyone that I could hold responsible. I used to cry during and after the matches. I would be sad for days.

I still like cricket a lot, but I no longer cry and hardly ever cuss. I've learned winning and losing is all part of the game and it's not worth over-stressing myself out over a match.

I still haven't given up the habit of discussing the game long after it's finished.

Comment

So true!

And what about the defeat at the hands of Australians yesterday. They could have easily won. I mean now our team is a bit better in terms of chasing huge targets but why do they panic in such situations.
            Why were most of the tail enders in a hurry and just wanted to hit and run.

Comment

come on guys...its just a game...

Comment

^^ don't take this tread seriously
                charah saazon se alag hai mayar mera kay main
                zakham khaaonga tou kuch aur nikhar jaaonga

Comment

Working...
                X