Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will be the outcome of the battle on the cricket field?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What will be the outcome of the battle on the cricket field?

With one of the most exciting test cricket series round the corner, what do you think will be the outcome of the series?

The poll is for the test series only. One on ODI's will be conducted later on.

Pakistan will win the test series, Pakistani batting is not weak but is unexperienced, (but they are still playing on familair conditions, the good opening stands in last couple of series are really moral boosting for Pak)indian bowling is not only unexperienced but also weak. This to me is the decissive difference of the series.

Comment

Its difficult to say who will win the series. No doubt, it will be an excellent series. Indian batting vs. Pakistani bowling.

Best of luck to Pakistan!

Comment

I m quite unsure seriuosly, Anything can happen in such matches. So i cant predict because ppl rise to the occassions and there were aplenty in the past so cant write any team off.
        The will of Allah will not take you where the Grace of Allah will not protect you.

Comment

If the Indian stars can control their fear of being shot, bombed, kidnapped, beheaded, dismembered, they can draw a test. The rest I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by karina:
            If the Indian stars can control their fear of being shot, bombed, kidnapped, beheaded, dismembered, they can draw a test. The rest I don't know.
            You mena they will be bothered by such trivial things. Some people.

Comment

Still they will only draw,,, great...

I think Pakistan won the series 2-1 in 1998 I guess,, Pakistan were under more pressure coz of the hostile Indian Crowd, who cannot see there GODS, getting bowled first ball,,,, and those gretest Shiv Sinyaay ,, who digged the pitch o some ground..

Comment

Critical question remains can the young and fragile Pakistani bowling get the Indian batting line-up twice out in 5 days. My personal view is that Pak's bowling is essentially a one-man army and that one-man, is the only one who can bowl consistently (as long as he keeps fit). The rest are unreliable and underlings. Agar chal giyay tau chal giyay, nahi tau thussss!

Still I refuse to give up hope (blind patriotism, may be )

We will win... Insha Allah.
                "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

it will be a battle of nerves and only men who can brave them would emerge as winners - Pakistan playing at home would certainly have a distinct advantage plus the fact that India are touring Pakistan after a long , arduous and demoralising ODI series of Australia.

Pakistan tour has always seen some heads roll - in 78/79 i think it was Bedi - in 82 it was Gavaskar who lost the captaincy and Vishwanath lost his place( that was Imran Khan's series ) and in 89-90 it was Kris Srikkanth

Lets see what happens this time.... I only hope there are not any crowd troubles and any untoward incidents...

Comment

You Indians are good at excuses since thats all you've had to do each time you visited Pakistan in the last fifty years.

Comment

Originally posted by ChthonicPowers:

You Indians are good at excuses since thats all you've had to do each time you visited Pakistan in the last fifty years.
                      aisa kya?

Ehsan bhai I change my opinion. We will win. The players are sounding more positive now, and once they get over the shock of going to Pakistan (which they will by next week) they're gonna use all that batting practice they had in Aus and cream ya.

Comment

I think if Sami and the supporting cast can put in some decent performances, Pakistan will compete well. If Akhtar is the only potent bowler, India will bat us out of the match.

I just hope that the bowlers don't depend too much on Akhtar.

Comment

aisa kya?

Ehsan bhai I change my opinion. We will win. The players are sounding more positive now, and once they get over the shock of going to Pakistan (which they will by next week) they're gonna use all that batting practice they had in Aus and cream ya.
                          Oh no!!!! Bring back Wasim, Waqar and Imran.

Karina if the series produces some really good contest than it won't matter who wins (so long as it is Pakistan ).

Lets hope for a good and well fought series.

Comment

************************DRAW(0-0)***************
                            Its 5-0-1 in worldcup.
                            Its good to be world champions again.
                            And we though Aussies were invincible.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan:

Lets hope for a good and well fought series.
                              What series. This is war. It's even titled LOC (Loser is owl and child. translate that into urdu.)

Comment

Working...
                              X