KK Guppie Meet - Sep 19, 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KK Guppie Meet - Sep 19, 2004

Let's meet at Edgbaston in Birmingham on Sunday Sep 19th, 2004 for the Pak-Ind group match of the ICC Champions Trophy. I believe Ehsan bhai can book us a box or two. Ofcourse, we will come up with the ticket money and what not.

So, let's see if we can arrange this mega meet. We have the time so it shouldn't be an excuse.

RT from any major US city to Birmingham is under $500 for those dates.

Let's roll...

i would love to go to that match unfortunately that's when my 1st term at uni' starts

Comment

I would love to come...

but someone has to pay my ticket fare and since I don't expect that to happen, I'll be watching the match at home resting on my gol takya.

Comment

I will probably go. I just have some Visa Issues . It will be clear in few months.
        Its 5-0-1 in worldcup.
        Its good to be world champions again.
        And we though Aussies were invincible.

Comment

If anyone is coming to watch the match let me know if you need help in booking tickets for the match. I will post the ticket prices on this thread after enquiring at Edgbaston.

Comment

qibla.. i think fungus was talking about a box, what good is it if u are on one edge of the place and him another..
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraudz:
              qibla.. i think fungus was talking about a box, what good is it if u are on one edge of the place and him another..
              The boxes can be booked but cost a bit more. Full lunch is included and also you have your own TV to watch the replays toether with a small lounge to relax in. For you peer jee the ticket will only cost twice the actual amount as I am sure your mureeds will pay instead of you.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan:

The boxes can be booked but cost a bit more. Full lunch is included and also you have your own TV to watch the replays toether with a small lounge to relax in. For you peer jee the ticket will only cost twice the actual amount as I am sure your mureeds will pay instead of you.

Comment

Ehsn Bhi, dont forget to set up the broadcast before you leave for that game, otherwise i would not be able to see(meet) the other guppies.

Comment

Working...
                  X