Wasim Akram and siblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasim Akram and siblings

I need information about Wasim Akram and his family! I can't find it on internet! It's really important for me!

Help will be really really appreciated

thank you

What sort of info? There is a lot of info on the internet on his professional life and records.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan:
      What sort of info? There is a lot of info on the internet on his professional life and records.
      In other words you can say I've to represent Wasim Akram!
      They are going to ask me about wasim's brothers and family and from whom i got inspired and all!

If you can provide me with the links, it will be

Comment

Just do a google search and you will find hundreds of sites where you can obtain all sorts of information on him. If you need further help PM me.

Comment

Re: Wasim Akram and siblings

Originally posted by BrokenSky:

I need information about Wasim Akram and his family! I can't find it on internet! It's really important for me!

Help will be really really appreciated

thank you
          BS yaar...today is your lucky day...i am sharing w/ u my Ankhon dekha haal

> Wasim ground main sher or ghar main aik dum Chooza hai...BV keh bilkul thally laga howa hai...i saw him at Sharjah ground few years back & at that time he was only able to manufacture one son...Being a very Show off (typical Lahoree) Wasim is extremely annoying and rude w/ normal ppl..u had to be some VIP to meet "the nice Wasim" which he pretend on TV....i saw him how he was treating Mohd Zahid and Mohd Akram..they were like Bhangee fakeer..in front of Wasim...

having said all that...he is the greatest bowler of all time...but he is not the master of reverse swing...the crown still resides at Waqar Yunis aqal se khalee head..

Comment

Jerablade yaar...

I am waiting for the day when I will hear you tareef any cricket player. Koi aqal say khaali hai tau koi badtameez hai. Koi insaan ka bacha bhi hai in mein?
            "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Re: Re: Wasim Akram and siblings

Originally posted by Jerablade:

BS yaar...today is your lucky day...i am sharing w/ u my Ankhon dekha haal

> Wasim ground main sher or ghar main aik dum Chooza hai...BV keh bilkul thally laga howa hai...i saw him at Sharjah ground few years back & at that time he was only able to manufacture one son...Being a very Show off (typical Lahoree) Wasim is extremely annoying and rude w/ normal ppl..u had to be some VIP to meet "the nice Wasim" which he pretend on TV....i saw him how he was treating Mohd Zahid and Mohd Akram..they were like Bhangee fakeer..in front of Wasim...

having said all that...he is the greatest bowler of all time...but he is not the master of reverse swing...the crown still resides at Waqar Yunis aqal se khalee head..
              Jera! Finally somebody who i know is here at the forum...I am not surprised Kay Woo Aapni Bivi Kay Nechay Lagga houa Hay...kyoun kay Us Key Biwi tou Shekal Say Hee Wrestler Lagti Hay.

Comment

Simple read his autobiography
                We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Wasim Akram and siblings

Originally posted by Nikema:

Jera! Finally somebody who i know is here at the forum...I am not surprised Kay Woo Aapni Bivi Kay Nechay Lagga houa Hay...kyoun kay Us Key Biwi tou Shekal Say Hee Wrestler Lagti Hay.
                  what a cheap and shallow comment.

Comment

Have u seen his wife. And there is a thing called humor. ever heard of it?

Comment

Jigar Nikemay...Wasim wife use to be very pretty before she got married to Wasim...i guess too many reverse swings got her all out of proportion..

wessay kya haal hain cheetay??

Comment

I,m suppose u,ll find it really "humorous" if someone passes the same comment about your wife.
                        say it on his face and he,ll show u what humour is.

Comment

c'mon guys im not getting any help from this

Comment

Originally posted by KAKA-ATOM-BUM:

I,m suppose u,ll find it really "humorous" if someone passes the same comment about your wife.
                            say it on his face and he,ll show u what humour is.
                            im glad u said that
                            ~*~Pakistan hamari jaan, sabse pehley Pakistan~*~

Comment

BS bhai, u mite find something interesting here
                              ~*~Pakistan hamari jaan, sabse pehley Pakistan~*~

Comment

Working...
                              X