"maqam" apna ganwa rahi hai,
    Yeh "chahton" ka "fareb" de kr,
    Tmharay "jazbon" se kheltay hain,
    Apni "khawahish" mitanay tak yeh,
    Tmhari "chahat" ko jheltay hain,
    Magar yeh apni "hawwas" mita kr,
    "Shikaar" agla "talaashtay" hain,
    Ay Bint-e-Hawwa sambhaal khud ko..!!!
    'Fall in love with your Creator, and the creation will fall in love with you'

Re: Ay Bint-e-Hawwa sambhaal khud ko..

yeh to yak-tarfa [one-sided] kahaanii hai...black-widow bhii Hawwa kii beTii hii huaa kartii hai....farq yeh hai k aurteN shiakwa shkaayat akar ke Khud ko mazloom saabit kar detii haiN jab k mard apnii anaa ke baa'is sab kuchh sah letaa hai aur ufff tak nahiiN kartaa...

...bajaa farmaayaa maiN ne?
    Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
    16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Originally posted by Khalil KhaaN FaaKhta View Post
      yeh to yak-tarfa [one-sided] kahaanii hai...black-widow bhii Hawwa kii beTii hii huaa kartii hai....farq yeh hai k aurteN shiakwa shkaayat akar ke Khud ko mazloom saabit kar detii haiN jab k mard apnii anaa ke baa'is sab kuchh sah letaa hai aur ufff tak nahiiN kartaa...

...bajaa farmaayaa maiN ne?
      no.yeh poem yehi to simplify kr rhi hai k aurat nazuk ehsasat ki malik hai ,usay fitratan he nazuk bnaya gya hai,jab k mard uski isi fitrat ka najaiz faida uthaty hain,or ur saying k mard uff tah nhi krta? isay agr ap shikway keh rahay hain to kya yeh shikway durust nhi ?? ajkal kya yehi sb nhi ho rha?? 2ndly black widow is an exceptional case,talk abt majority ppl..
      'Fall in love with your Creator, and the creation will fall in love with you'

Comment

Aurat ka ghar konsa?
        We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Comment

Originally posted by khubsoorat View Post
          Ay Bint-e-Hawwa sambhaal khud ko,
          Yeh Ibn-e-Adam "hawwas" ko "chahat" ka naam de kr,
          "Piyas" apni bujha raha hai,
          Tera "daman" jala raha hai,
          Magar tu paiker-e-wafa bni hai,
          Wafa he teri khata bni hai,
          Tu kitni sada,
          Tu kitni pagal,
          Tu kiski baton mein a rhi hai,
          "maqam" apna ganwa rahi hai,
          Yeh "chahton" ka "fareb" de kr,
          Tmharay "jazbon" se kheltay hain,
          Apni "khawahish" mitanay tak yeh,
          Tmhari "chahat" ko jheltay hain,
          Magar yeh apni "hawwas" mita kr,
          "Shikaar" agla "talaashtay" hain,
          Ay Bint-e-Hawwa sambhaal khud ko..!!!

Well well well....listen!

when you are talking about bint-e-hawa and ibn-e-adam i have only 1 question to ask you.

adam ko jannat se kissne nikalwaya tha?????

(if you are honest you will be convinced)
          >>>>>> Itne Masroof Ho Gaye Ho Tum <<<<<<
          >>>>>> Dil Dukhaane Bhi Ab Nahi Aate <<<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by khansadath View Post

Well well well....listen!

when you are talking about bint-e-hawa and ibn-e-adam i have only 1 question to ask you.

adam ko jannat se kissne nikalwaya tha?????

(if you are honest you will be convinced)
            There is a misconception that Adam ko Hawwa ne jannat se nikalwaya. It was Shaitan and eating from forbidden tree was a collective decision. Quran's words ' Fa-waswasa huma' say it all. Shaitan ne ek ko nahin donon ko behkaya tha and at many places Quran says 'Shaitan is your enemy who got your forefathers evicted from Jannat'.
            We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Comment

Originally posted by muqawwee123 View Post
              There is a misconception that Adam ko Hawwa ne jannat se nikalwaya. It was Shaitan and eating from forbidden tree was a collective decision. Quran's words ' Fa-waswasa huma' say it all. Shaitan ne ek ko nahin donon ko behkaya tha and at many places Quran says 'Shaitan is your enemy who got your forefathers evicted from Jannat'.
              well said!

but your answer is very religious, while my explanation was on the poetic point of view and i think we must take this in that view only.

for example if you take it under religious views, everything mentioned in the poem is a SIN, Allah has mentioned in Glorious Qur'an he has sent 124K prophets on face of earth, (and be reminded that all prophets are allah's most sacred servants and sinless people), all those who came after adam will be called ibn-e-adam thus the poem above is all haram which describes ibn-e-adam (which includes prophets, Khulfa,Ashaab,Momin, Shohhda etc etc) as responsible for all the baad deeds

and BTW if you sit with people having knowlege of Ma'arifat you may learn "its actually eagerness (due to immense love) of adam to see our beloved Mohammed which made him to do sin and sent on earth so that Mohammed can come on earth soon"

Hence in my opinion we should take this poem as a poetry...just an worldly affair of sinful human being.... and should be replied accordingly ...............

Comment

Originally posted by khansadath View Post
                well said!

but your answer is very religious, while my explanation was on the poetic point of view and i think we must take this in that view only.

for example if you take it under religious views, everything mentioned in the poem is a SIN, Allah has mentioned in Glorious Qur'an he has sent 124K prophets on face of earth, (and be reminded that all prophets are allah's most sacred servants and sinless people), all those who came after adam will be called ibn-e-adam thus the poem above is all haram which describes ibn-e-adam (which includes prophets, Khulfa,Ashaab,Momin, Shohhda etc etc) as responsible for all the baad deeds

and BTW if you sit with people having knowlege of Ma'arifat you may learn "its actually eagerness (due to immense love) of adam to see our beloved Mohammed which made him to do sin and sent on earth"

Hence in my opinion we should take this poem as a poetry...just an worldly affair of sinful human being.... and should be replied accordingly ...............
                I agree with your points, but there are two things to be considered:

1. The poem is in present tense, so no question of inclusion of prophets in my opinion in the definition of Ibn e Adam (those who are addressed in the poem).

2. My reply was specific to your question 'who got Adam evicted from Jannat'. From the flow of discussion, its obvious that we were talking of the misconception I addressed in my reply.

In brief, its not responsibility of one gender to provoke other for sin. taali donon hathon se bajti hai

Comment

Originally posted by muqawwee123 View Post
                  I agree with your points, but there are two things to be considered:

1. The poem is in present tense, so no question of inclusion of prophets in my opinion in the definition of Ibn e Adam (those who are addressed in the poem).

2. My reply was specific to your question 'who got Adam evicted from Jannat'. From the flow of discussion, its obvious that we were talking of the misconception I addressed in my reply.

In brief, its not responsibility of one gender to provoke other for sin. taali donon hathon se bajti hai
                  well said again!

your last line finishes the whole argument!

1. but just for clarification i would like to say, even if you use "tense" clause, please understand that still in this era too there are Momin, mutaqqi, wali abdak etc etc are in the world (as they say there is a wali among every forty mutaqqi persons)

2. regarding the eviction of adam and eve i have learnt several chapters which i dont want to discuss here (since this is a poetry section and not islamic one) so there is no misconception. i took the poem as just a poem and replied accordingly. if you see in light of the general concept of adam and eve's eviction it is just eve's decision.

I Dont know if i have expressed my point of view clear enough

Last and important thing as you have said Thali dono hathoun se bajti hai......exactly the whole argument was because of this only...since in the above poem blaming only one hand.

Comment

chalo ji gal ee muk gai. sab happy happy. Good bad people exist every where (from both genders). As far as Adam Eve issue is considered, Allah forgave them accepted their toba, so there is no point going into further details.

Comment

Working...
                    X