Sir Robert Groves Sandeman (18351892),Colonial British on baloch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir Robert Groves Sandeman (18351892),Colonial British on baloch

Sir Robert Groves Sandeman, KCSI (18351892), Colonial British Indian officer and administrator, In 1866 he was appointed district officer of Dera Ghazi Khan, and there first showed his capacity in dealing with the Baluch tribes

Sir Robert Groves Sandeman
    ne kayame pakistan se pele engrez wiserize ko balochun ki nafsiyat batahi thi us ne ak khat me wiserize ko lika tha jo hindustan me safeer the k baloch sirf mohabbat k bookay hain ap inko goli talwar ya bandok se shikast nai desakte ap inko sirf mohabbat se fatha karsakte hain agar ap hindustan me aman chate hain to ap balochistan me aman k safeer bijwahen or agar ap apni ratun ki neenden haram karna chate hain to ap balochun ko cherlen

Re: Sir Robert Groves Sandeman (18351892),Colonial British on baloch

hummmm...
    Last edited by Mir Baloch; Aug 26, 2013, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Mir Baloch, I can appreciate the message in what you've posted. Believe it or not, most Pakistanis have love and compassion for their Baloch brothers and sisters. But, besides posting your point of view, please also engage us in what you'd like to see happen. It is through this exchange of ideas, and dialogue that we can hope to remove any misunderstandings at individual level. Politicians will always look for ways to maximize their vote gain. It is the people-connection that help to determine the course of the nation's history.

Also, it's nice to have you here on Gupshup. Please continue participating.
      Last edited by teggy; Aug 27, 2013, 09:13 PM.
      Boycott Indian economy. Buy Pakistani!

Comment

MOMIN IFTIKHAR is argueing in following article that
        "The sardari system is a legacy of the sandeman system of British subjugation of Balochistan"
        Sardars and Baloch nationalism

Comment

Sir Robert Sandeman introduced controvertial sardari system into balochistan.

Comment

According to Dr.Allah Nazar, The Baloch cultural tribal system was distorted by Robert Sandeman during the
            British rule. He introduced a new system by allocating absolute powers to sardars in order to control the Baloch masses.
            Dr Allah Nazar On Balochistan - An Exclusive Interview with Naked Punch

Comment

Is Sardar is like Zamindar of Hindi Heartland ?

What is system of Landowning among Pashtuns
              the indian troll

Comment

Working...
              X