X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today in History

Share what happened today in the History. Lets me istart first

1963 - Zakir Khan, cricketer (two Tests for Pakistan 1986-89)
    Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it

re: Today in History

Nice thread LKK

Nazia Hassan was born on 3rd April, 1965.

She created history in pop music.

We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Comment

I think she died due to cancer. Isn't it ?
      Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it

Comment

She died of lung cancer at a young age of 35 on August 13, 2000.
        We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Comment

I'm not sure but many pplz doesn't like her due to her character.

Comment

I don't like those so called angels.

Comment

04th April 1979 Pakistan Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Hanged

Pakistan's former Prime Minister, Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, has been hanged in spite of international calls for clemency. Many believed his trial and the sentence were manipulated by the ruling military regime, led by General Zia ul-Haq,. He was sentenced to death for the murder of a political opponent following a trial which was widely condemned as unfair. Mr Bhutto had been Pakistan's leader since 1973 and was deposed in a military coup 18 months earlier. The country stayed under martial law until 1985.
              Last edited by lethal kamikaze; Apr 3, 2012, 03:45 PM. Reason: date/month added

Comment

Was he hanged on 3rd or 4th April?

Comment

^^ One sad chapter ends, and another begins with Zia taking control.. that has been an unfortunate fate of Pakistan

Comment

Muqawee! on 4th

Comment

Originally posted by lethal kamikaze View Post
                      Muqawee! on 4th
                      I think there is a theory that he was died before hanging. If that is considered as true, then April 3rd is the right date for Mr Bhutto's death.

Comment

But many history tells us he was hanged.

Comment

I don't know but probably as per rule he was not fit for hanging due to some medical problems. He was taken to hanging place on stretcher, that gave place to the theories that he was died before hanging.

Comment

http://panhwar.com/Books_By_Sani/Was...re_Hanging.pdf

There is something behind this controversy theory.

Comment

Nice LKK I like this thread
                              Meri hasti may ANAA hay meri masti may shaaoor ...

Comment

Working...
                              X