Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afghan "Jihad" aka Fasad of 1980s

AoA
    It is a common misconception STILL amongst the younger generation that afghan insurgency of 1980s was a "jihad" its time to lay this to rest

It was the biggest foreign policy blunder of pakistan and was was win only for US

both afghanistan and pakistan suffered irreparable losses

When you go up against a super power, such as the Soviet Union of the 1980s, irreparable losses are guaranteed. Many Muslims get deterred by mere thought of loosing everything they've got. Even if the prophet(pbuh) himself would come and try to convince otherwise, some Muslims would not listen. It happened in Ghazwa-e-Tabuk. Despite prophet(pbuh)'s direct orders, Munafiqeen started making excuses of all sorts, some even started building a mosque to excuse themselves from following the orders of the prophet(pbuh). It doesn't matter what we say with our tongues, because what is in our hearts is known to Allah. "Innamal a'malu binniyat” (Indeed all actions are based on the intentions).

Comment

Are you, by any chance, referring to US's war against Russia which was fought by arming / training Afghani muslims & named jihad ? Some people I have interacted with online say it was genuine jihad. You cannot understand why they believe so unless you were alive, present in those times. Whether they were really misled.

Personally, I have not been able to grasp yet why it was considered genuine jihad. I believe that the war took place at a time when Islam was spreading fast in Russia & to stop that, not only practicing religion was restricted but that war was fought against russia to crush it by involving many. Leaders that were imposed were anti-islam but the common public was turning to islam. So that war was actually a political move by more powerful of the world to ensure the power remains undivided.

Looking at exceptionally large number of muslims that were there after the break of Soviet, one can't help but realise that russia might have emerged as a powerful MUSLIM state if afghani muslims along with Pakistani muslims were not made to fight 'jihad' against Russia because most of russian public was muslim & fast reverting to islam. But because as a Muslim needs to have firm belief on nothing happens in the world without the will of Allah. So maybe that war was a wrath. We don't know.

I hope that is what you were referring to by 1989 afghan insurgency.
      Last edited by SleekDesign; Jun 28, 2022, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SleekDesign View Post
        because most of russian public was muslim & fast reverting to islam.

Where did you hear this glorious fairytale? Russians were Orthodox Christians before the Commis took over, several of the central asian republics were muslim but they are various turkic nations, and not Russian ones.
        Simple ain't easy.

Comment

^^ Not from indian history books full of fiction & false stories about the undying glory of hindus that gave birth to every single good thing the breathes on earth right now. I know of all the false, made up stories the tourists to india are told by hindu guides about the ultimate, supreme greatness of hindus & the hindu religion. My knowledge based on neutral, independent research. Any research by a neutral source tells the percentage of muslims in the states of broken russian federation that became independent after the war. Even Ukraine had a large muslim population. How the statistics have changed after the war will need updated info.

Comment

Ukraine or rather Crimea has turkic tatars who are muslims, and there are various other turkic groups scattered throughout the caucuses. However ethnic Russians who make up most of the population of Russia have never been muslim in any significant number. Do you mean the USSR when it included Kazhakstan/Kyrgzystan/Uzbekistan etc?

Simple ain't easy.

Comment

^^ All of a sudden, you start pretending like having brain of a bottle-fed baby. The topic is about fitna of the 80s. I wrote about russian war of the 80s & the muslim populated states that became independent when russia was broken after the war. What other war does the world know of to do with russia other than the war of the 80s? The point of pretending not to know what I am saying ? It is also clear from my post #s 3 & 5 that I am not talking about the races & ethnic groups living in russia / USSR / soviet union before or after the war. I was referring to the country - russia/USSR/soviet union & its' population in general terms before & after 80's war.

Comment

What you said makes even less sense now that you claim it was the USSR you meant was a budding muslim state - all the turkic soviet states were headed deeper into state atheism, and only after the authoritarian communist USSR broke up have they seen a revival of Islam. If that is a positive event for you, indeed the breaking up of USSR was something good by your own yardstick.
                Simple ain't easy.

Comment

^^ All of a sudden, you start pretending like having brain of a bottle-fed baby. The topic is about fitna of the 80s. I wrote about russian war of the 80s & the muslim populated states that became independent when russia was broken after the war. What other war does the world know of to do with russia other than the war of the 80s? The point of pretending not to know what I am saying ? It is also clear from my post #s 3 & 5 that I am not talking about the races & ethnic groups living in russia / USSR / soviet union before or after the war. I was referring to the country - russia/USSR/soviet union & its' population in general terms before & after 80's war.
                  A bottle fed baby is still leagues ahead compared to the baby who goes around screaming "Mama Potty Aayee (I)" every fifteen minutes of their miserable life

Comment

Originally posted by queer View Post
                    What you said makes even less sense now that you claim it was the USSR you meant was a budding muslim state - all the turkic soviet states were headed deeper into state atheism, and only after the authoritarian communist USSR broke up have they seen a revival of Islam. If that is a positive event for you, indeed the breaking up of USSR was something good by your own yardstick.

Your die-hard supporter - a munafiq that cannot stop sh!tting all over the place in all the topics without contributing anything to the subject of the topic except personal attacks - takes you as someone "leagues ahead" so want to set the record straight for audience that you & all the anti-muslim hindus are "leagues ahead" in their lies & whispers from the rest of the peaceful, balanced minded world population. No human in the world is even close to spreading the misinformation, propaganda based on falsehood as is spread by your league.

As I said, in this age & time, it may be lesser difficult to have access to accurate information from the history of the world politics & Islam as compared with the past. Lies against Islam created by anti-muslim hindus & friends can only fool the bollysh dancing misguided population, I cannot repeat that enough. Islam was the fastest growing religion in USSR in the 70s & the 80s with atleast 6 states being 'officially' declared muslim populated. That was the sole purpose why the anti-Pak global mafia evil-schemed to break it because they did not want a muslim super power which russia was. Growth of Islam in the region would have eventually made a muslim super power in the form of Russia. Twisting, removing, replacing, readjusting facts & figures here & there, you cannot change the actual facts. I challenge you to prove me wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_Soviet_Union

Apart from Russia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Yugoslavia also faced political tensions "induced" there by the same global anti-muslim mafia that broke russia because those were also muslim majority states in Europe. Anyone with even little bit of exposure to factual knowledge & research of the history would agree my claim is not baseless. But offcourse, I do not expect that from anti-pak, anti-muslim hindu extremist spread in the world & in the virtual world attacking anyone who speaks/writes the truth. This anti-muslim mafia dragged Putin int war in Ukraine because Islam was also the fastest growing religion in a developed country as Ukraine. I still do not think Putin is to blame for the war. Just like I do not believe PML-N is responsible for the state Pakistan is in now. Quite the opposite as they had made IMF/World bank pack bags & leave during their last term. That was one of the reasons apart from CPEC & Vision 2020 why they were replaced with filth of potty-ies because anti-pak global mafia only want the trash of Pakistan to control the affairs of Pakistan. They want haye-Allah khusra niazi back into power. I dig up the actual facts, not from news sources & people like you that are "LEAGUES AHEAD" in spreading misinformation & lies, brainwash & program brains to accept those lies as truth. You cannot do that with me.
                    Last edited by SleekDesign; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

• queer
                      queer commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You know, posting a ton of irrelevant copy pastes dont mean a thing when you are wrong in the first place. Maybe stick to posting about pink patloon wearing dajjal dance posts, silk pai..

Your die-hard supporter - a munafiq that cannot stop sh!tting all over the place in all the topics without contributing anything to the subject of the topic except personal attacks - takes you as someone "leagues ahead" so want to set the record straight for audience that you & all the anti-muslim hindus are "leagues ahead" in their lies & whispers from the rest of the peaceful, balanced minded world population. No human in the world is even close to spreading the misinformation, propaganda based on falsehood as is spread by your league.
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_Soviet_Union
                    Excuse me? Potty-I aapko rehti aur schit kurta main? Acha mazak hai

Using Wikipedia as your source say's much about where this debate is going to end anyway

Just because I don't support the egg shapeds should not make me a munafiq. Stop hurting my cutie patootie feelings already you stinky mean monster

Comment

Working...
                    X