Dekho Suno Jano: A new history tv series on YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dekho Suno Jano: A new history tv series on YouTube

For those who are interested on history of pakistan and an abstract collection of world history.
    This channel is a very good one discusses history of Pakistan in details and the factors that got us where we are.
    Also there are abstract playlists of very interesting series like:
    1. French revolution
    2. Ottoman Empire
    3. Strength of Pakistan, China ,USA, Russia etc
    ​​​Brilliant work. Excellent compilation based on facts rather than propaganda..
    The key to success is Sanu Ki

I love this series..because views presented are very unbiased. Hands down brilliantly done!
    "Har Koi Deta Hai Zakham Gin Gin Kay ....
    Mein Kis Kis Zakham Ko Apna Naseeb Samjhoon"
    By Royal Gala

Comment

Hmm. I'll check. But you think all episodes are watch-worthy or just the selected ones?

And I just hope its completely unbiased politically and religiously. Otherwise it wont be the real history
      Attitude is more important than facts.
      "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

I have watched all of the series and some of the mini series specially the one for 1965. Will be watching 1971 mini series once they complete it. It is pretty good. The only issue I have with it is that it is still using the books mostly written by our military which is what we study in school so I am not sure if this history is the true history.

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
          Hmm. I'll check. But you think all episodes are watch-worthy or just the selected ones?

And I just hope its completely unbiased politically and religiously. Otherwise it wont be the real history
          The history of Pakistan series is the best!!

Depends on your preference, but I would say go through the playlist. Her series mazay ki hai.

The key to success is Sanu Ki

Comment

bhai sahib, tareekh sirf depend karti hai ke historian pe talwar kis ne rakhi likhwane ke lye.

Here is one example of how sarkar rewrites history. between minute 4.0 to 6.00

My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
            "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

My fav episode was 1971 series which led to civil war. Was sad to hear that so many Bengali people lost their lives due to powerful Hurricane and India not allowing Pakistani Rescuers into East Pakistan..Bangladesh. And how Muktis..resorted to rape women and kill their own men.
              Last edited by Xtron; Dec 21, 2019, 11:09 AM.
              "Har Koi Deta Hai Zakham Gin Gin Kay ....
              Mein Kis Kis Zakham Ko Apna Naseeb Samjhoon"
              By Royal Gala

Comment

Working...
              X