The Turks Enter Anatolia (1016-1071)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Turks Enter Anatolia (1016-1071)

Present day Turkey(Anatolia) is not their ancestral home !

Comment

Contrary to the poplar belief, the Turkic people are thought to have originated from Siberia and Mongolia. The word Turk is derived from an ancient Chinese name, cant't recall it now though! been a while......
      Last edited by navzzz; May 7, 2019, 05:53 AM.
      I'm either at work, in gym, working in the garden, or in my beautiful wife's arms!

Comment

Originally posted by navzzz View Post
        Contrary to the poplar belief, the Turkic people are thought to have originated from Siberia and Mongolia. The word Turk is derived from an ancient Chinese name, cant't recall it now though! been a while......
        Yes and Koreans are their cousins.

Comment

Originally posted by Mostar95 View Post

Yes and Koreans are their cousins.
          What i'm puzzled about is how from a topographic point of view, they lost almost all their phenotypical Chinese/Mongol features. I know there was lot of genetic admixture with people from Central Asia and Eastern Europe but still! Also there is no evidence Turks are descendants of Siberian white caucasians and all the evidence points towards a Chinese/Mongolian/Siberian origin of Pan-Chinese genes.
          I'm either at work, in gym, working in the garden, or in my beautiful wife's arms!

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X