India's first eunuch mayor unseated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

India's first eunuch mayor unseated.

I realy feel sorry for Kamla Jaan. 'She' appeared to be doing a good job and serving the community quite well.

Maybe it will help if these eunuchs do form their own party.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/2224164.stm

Thats not fair..

Comment

Originally posted by Adnan Ahmed:
      Thats not fair..
      All is fair in love and war.......

take care
      I hate you.

Comment

adnan meri jaan
        I would just like to say that u r a pakistani , muslim (ahmadi) why so much of inclination towards indian ....ok...I know what the governement has done with u all is tottally ludricous but that doesent mean u start hating all pakistanis and pakistan ....I think we should have a more united stand on this forum .........we are all pakistanis no matter who, or what ever,.... says any thing about our sect.
        jealousy ki bhi haad hoti hai. If someone offers a good word to the other side, he is instantly branded your brother while just a few secs b4 he was your mortal enemy. Sheeesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Poodenay_Ki_Chutney:

adnan meri jaan
          I would just like to say that u r a pakistani , muslim (ahmadi) why so much of inclination towards indian ....ok...I know what the governement has done with u all is tottally ludricous but that doesent mean u start hating all pakistanis and pakistan ....I think we should have a more united stand on this forum .........we are all pakistanis no matter who, or what ever,.... says any thing about our sect.

take care
          Im sorry, I dont understand your point, im not supposed to feel sorry for this eunich who is obviously being discriminated against for being eunich?
          I know Pakistanis are Pakistanis, but what does a eunich in India have to do with my Pakistani sense of national pride?

Comment

Re: India's first eunuch mayor unseated.

Originally posted by 2bornot2b:

Maybe it will help if these eunuchs do form their own party.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/2224164.stm
            Yes I agree , we have some great indian leaders in GS who could preside such a party.
            I hate you.

Comment

btw was he a eunach or transvestite .......it could mean a difference in the indian PM seat and the chief ministers seat
              I hate you.

Comment

Working...
              X