Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any account, anecdote about LARKE WALA seeing LARKI ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any account, anecdote about LARKE WALA seeing LARKI ??

Assalaam Alaikum,

I would like to hear real time accounts of when LARKA wala go to see the LARKI.
    You must have heard stories in the family or from friends.
    Today i heard someone saying that she remember when Larke wala's family came to see her cousin
    and guy's mother even checked out the poor girls teeth. So if you have anecdotes like these kindly do share.

Needless to say you don't have to mention any name

Shukria,
    Na pooch mera patta mauj e hawa hoon main....

Re: Any account, anecdote about LARKE WALA seeing LARKI ??

Wasalam

So this was even before coming to see but I think it is fitting to share. So a relative of mine had someone tell her about a rishta but the mother of the guy wanted to talk on the phone before sending the picture and when she called, she just went off the rails with weird questions. "Larki ka rung kaise hai? Gori hai, kali hai?". "Larki ki shakal kaisi hai? Sohni ya nahi?" "Larki ki body kaise hai? Patli hai ya moti?" "Uski ankhein bari hain ya choti?" "Loug usay deikh kay kya kehte hain?"

Now mind you, when asked questions about her son she refused to answer what he did and was like we are highly educated and well off family and only want a girl who was born here. Umm ok? Because the rishta aunty said that they specifically wanted a girl who was born in Pak but grew up in the states. Somehow I highly highlyyyyyy doubt that they were "highly educated" from her manners. Such weirdos out there.
    Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by aqua70 View Post
      Wasalam

So this was even before coming to see but I think it is fitting to share. So a relative of mine had someone tell her about a rishta but the mother of the guy wanted to talk on the phone before sending the picture and when she called, she just went off the rails with weird questions. "Larki ka rung kaise hai? Gori hai, kali hai?". "Larki ki shakal kaisi hai? Sohni ya nahi?" "Larki ki body kaise hai? Patli hai ya moti?" "Uski ankhein bari hain ya choti?" "Loug usay deikh kay kya kehte hain?"

Now mind you, when asked questions about her son she refused to answer what he did and was like we are highly educated and well off family and only want a girl who was born here. Umm ok? Because the rishta aunty said that they specifically wanted a girl who was born in Pak but grew up in the states. Somehow I highly highlyyyyyy doubt that they were "highly educated" from her manners. Such weirdos out there.
      Thank you very much for sharing your story. I also doubt very much weather they were educated or not but sadly even educated people do such things.
      Actually I want to make a video after gathering all the stories. I mean I know assar kuch nahin hona hai but that does not mean we should not do anything.

Comment

This is something that happened with my cousin. Basically he met this woman l who is also on track to becoming a doctor like him and they clicked really well. He wanted to take the relationship further but when my aunt and uncle found out about this woman's "caste" they had a negative reaction and even tried to pick out flaws out of thin air to make her look worse like "she's fat!" "her face is weird!" (now mind you, this woman was chubby at most and had a really pretty face). More importantly, she is an ambitious woman who my cousin actually liked. So they basically coerced him into ending the relationship and marrying someone they chose for him who is of the same "caste."

All of my relatives thought my uncle was being moronic, but the a big reason why they wanted a woman from the same "caste" (or higher!) is because they wanted a huge dowry. The woman they did choose for my cousin to marry came from a family who gave my cousin a car as a part of the dowry and all types of trinkets and clothes and such to my uncle and aunt.

Comment

Originally posted by IsaidwhatIsaid View Post
          This is something that happened with my cousin. Basically he met this woman l who is also on track to becoming a doctor like him and they clicked really well. He wanted to take the relationship further but when my aunt and uncle found out about this woman's "caste" they had a negative reaction and even tried to pick out flaws out of thin air to make her look worse like "she's fat!" "her face is weird!" (now mind you, this woman was chubby at most and had a really pretty face). More importantly, she is an ambitious woman who my cousin actually liked. So they basically coerced him into ending the relationship and marrying someone they chose for him who is of the same "caste."

All of my relatives thought my uncle was being moronic, but the a big reason why they wanted a woman from the same "caste" (or higher!) is because they wanted a huge dowry. The woman they did choose for my cousin to marry came from a family who gave my cousin a car as a part of the dowry and all types of trinkets and clothes and such to my uncle and aunt.
          They love inbreeding, a doctor can buy a car every month. But then the boy was a pussy who couldn't stand up to the morons. Most good girls don't want to marry a weak ass man. One day I said sth about safys gf and he came growling at me. I luv it when he stands up to me even though he knows I can own his ass.
          Last edited by Bobby1; Oct 23, 2017, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IsaidwhatIsaid View Post

If even man can't stand the pressure of parents then you can imagine what girls must be going through.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
              They love inbreeding, a doctor can buy a car every month. But then the boy was a pussy who couldn't stand up to the morons. Most good girls don't want to marry a weak ass man. One day I said sth about safys gf and he came growling at me. I luv it when he stands up to me even though he knows I can own his ass.
              The woman's family isn't related to ours. It's basically a really distant family that has the same "prestige" as ours (we are of the land-owning caste, as my mother put it). But yeah, dealing with moronic in laws and someone who could not stand up to them is a bullet the first woman dodged. My aunt and uncle are just really greedy people.

Comment

Jinka bacha khud bakra ho.. woh dosron ko bhi bakri samjhin gain aur daant check karin gian...

Comment

Originally posted by happyheart View Post
                  If even man can't stand the pressure of parents then you can imagine what girls must be going through.
                  LMFAO, honestly. That aunt and uncle have two daughters and I'm not exactly looking forward to what they'll do them.

Comment

hamny aesay cases bhi sunay hian... jis main larky kay paycheck dekhty jatay hian.. na sirf paycheck ... balky job par jakar bhi dekha jata hia kay larka kam udhar hi karta hia ya nahi...

Comment

Originally posted by mahool View Post
                      hamny aesay cases bhi sunay hian... jis main larky kay paycheck dekhty jatay hian.. na sirf paycheck ... balky job par jakar bhi dekha jata hia kay larka kam udhar hi karta hia ya nahi...
                      I don't see anything wrong job pe ja k dekhne mai. It's part of the investigation process. There are quite a few who lie about where they work.
                      Be someone that makes YOU happy

Comment

Usually jb shadi out of family krte log, tb bht ziada conscious hote....
                        Kch hadd tk hona b chahye but itna b nae k daant check krein etc
                        I hv heard kch log larki ko bolte chal kr dikhaein, kaheen aik leg mein fracture na ho ya chalti sahi na ho
                        Aesa b hota hai k aik dusre ki fb ids b check ki jati kaheen bss koi larki ka comment nazar aa jaey ya pta lg jaey larka smoking waghera tou nae krta ya anything negative etc...
                        Some ppl go n ask neighbours too or ppl from their acquaintance...
                        Log shyd rishta krne se ziada rishta torne ki planning ziada kr k rakhte hain

Comment

Originally posted by C0AS View Post
                          Usually jb shadi out of family krte log, tb bht ziada conscious hote....
                          Kch hadd tk hona b chahye but itna b nae k daant check krein etc
                          I hv heard kch log larki ko bolte chal kr dikhaein, kaheen aik leg mein fracture na ho ya chalti sahi na ho
                          Aesa b hota hai k aik dusre ki fb ids b check ki jati kaheen bss koi larki ka comment nazar aa jaey ya pta lg jaey larka smoking waghera tou nae krta ya anything negative etc...
                          Some ppl go n ask neighbours too or ppl from their acquaintance...
                          Log shyd rishta krne se ziada rishta torne ki planning ziada kr k rakhte hain
                          Yeah, my cousin found out a potential used drugs through his fb account. Background checks are necessary.
                          Be someone that makes YOU happy

Comment

Originally posted by LP View Post
                            Yeah, my cousin found out a potential used drugs through his fb account. Background checks are necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by mahool View Post
                              Oh my God yesh of course you are absolutely right that also happens. Mera khyaal hai yeah do dono ke saath hota ho ga....larka aur larki.
                              Lekin aaj kal working larki ki demand bohat hai that I am aware of. Thank you for much for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                              X