• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mahool View Post
    Re: Dessert dishes from different cultures

Sooji Halwa
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]58380[/ATTACH]
    So I was right when I said 5 years back that this boring Sooji Halwa is almost present in all cultures.

Last January, I visited Turkey (one day in transit) and we were taken on free tour by Turkish Airline, which also included free lunch at a restaurant near Blue Mosque, Instanbul. There they served us with same Sooji Halwa. A Brazilian guy was also in our group and he liked it and asked 'how this is made'. I told him its simple and even I can make it. This was confirmed by a Macedonian lady in our group, who said that they also made this in their home. lols.
    We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Comment

• mahool
      mahool commented
      Editing a comment
      Cream of wheat... sooji

so this thread was reactivated by someone who promoted his / her youtube channel.
    We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Comment

Originally posted by muqawwee123 View Post

So I was right when I said 5 years back that this boring Sooji Halwa is almost present in all cultures.

Last January, I visited Turkey (one day in transit) and we were taken on free tour by Turkish Airline, which also included free lunch at a restaurant near Blue Mosque, Instanbul. There they served us with same Sooji Halwa. A Brazilian guy was also in our group and he liked it and asked 'how this is made'. I told him its simple and even I can make it. This was confirmed by a Macedonian lady in our group, who said that they also made this in their home. lols.
      Interesting!
      Be someone that makes YOU happy

Comment

Shine on the world like loving sunlight (Rumi).
        The most important principle of environment: you are not the only element (Mahavira)
        Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without
        (Buddha).

Comment

Working...
        X