Have You Ever Tried To Bring Any Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have You Ever Tried To Bring Any Changes

Where do you live. I mean among your neighbours. Changes which benefit everybody including yourself? If there is any then plz share with us and also tell us how its affected. How you convinced your neighbours.
    Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it

Re: Have You Ever Tried To Bring Any Changes

Do you mean like if I can bring some rich culture to other people? I never tried but people usually notice our natural culture and ask different question in a good way. Sometimes they like our dressing, our desserts etc.
    "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

Comment

i don't telll people about this but since u asked so i'm telling you this.

since i'm an alumni of the Aligarh Muslim University, the ONLY Muslim University in India, i thought of doing something for my Alma mater. i campaigned in the local AMU Old Boy's Association and got some people on-board. my project was to collect donations from the local Muslim Community and establish a fund through the University to give scholarships to bright and deserving poor students there.

alHamdolillah, we managed to do just that and now there is an Old Boy's of AMU Scholarship available to the poor and bright students at graduate and undergraduate levels. at the moment, there are 40 scholarships at Rs.1000 per month. it's a big help for those who couldn't get education otherwise.

alHamdolillah, we are set to increase the amount and the number of scholarships in the Fall of 2012, inshaa Allah.
      Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
      16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Nice work KKF!

Well, in our street, we have space for 8 cars but due to many new comers neighbours, pplz just park their car where they find space. One day I invited everybody and told them if we park our cars (as we park in queue in parking area) then all cars i.e. 8 cars will have enough space to park and leave without disturbing others to remove his/her car as it is blocking the way.

Unfortunetally, only 3 agreed and rest said indirectly No.
        Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it

Comment

Working...
        X