Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my FIRSTEVER self designed she'r...what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my FIRSTEVER self designed she'r...what do you think?

salaam dosto aur dostaniyo!

i had some free time this afternoon to kill to i started doodling with 'paint' and the end result is right here...what do you guyz think? is it worth saving or i should just delete from my files? an honest opinion plz! thankoo

regards
    _______KKF

Click image for larger version

Name:	self designed Iqbal's she'r.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	15010012
    Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
    16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Re: my FIRSTEVER self designed she'r...what do you think?

Did you make this in Paint?
    Remember God so much that you are forgotten.Let the caller and the called disappear;be lost in the Call.- Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by McPendo View Post
      Did you make this in Paint?
      yup! it wasn't hard to do either. i guess any one can do in 5 min or so
      Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!

Comment

Nice But its really hard to read English translation And Farsi mujhe aai nahi parni
        "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

Comment

Originally posted by UZ View Post
          Nice But its really hard to read English translation And Farsi mujhe aai nahi parni
          thankoo...oh oh...i'll make the text bigger next time...btw, it's NOT farsii lol...it's the same she'r written in roman Urdu...Iqbaal kaa she'r hai:

Click image for larger version

Name:	maiN aur Tuu...Iqbal-51.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	14953703

Comment

Nice.
            You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by FairysAngel View Post
              Nice.
              thank you ji

Comment

Aray Wah! kiya baat hy mujeh to radar lag raha hy
                Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it

Comment

Originally posted by lethal kamikaze View Post
                  Aray Wah! kiya baat hy mujeh to radar lag raha hy
                  hahaha...to, radar kaisa lag raha hai? Theek hai yaa nahiiN? radar kii ta'reef yaa buraa'ii to kar deN

Comment

Awesome design yara I wonder aisa idea mere brain mein kiyon nahi aaya
                    Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it

Comment

Awesome design yara I wonder aisa idea mere brain mein kiyon nahi aaya
                      thankoo thankoo thankoo...u ke hii bheje se yeh kiyaa hai remember you rented your bheja to me?

Comment

^
                        Remember no thanx n sorry

Nai I don't remember

Comment

Wow Nice !!!

Use Coral Or PS You Can Do Better

Comment

Originally posted by Khalil KhaaN FaaKhta View Post
                            thankoo...oh oh...i'll make the text bigger next time...btw, it's NOT farsii lol...it's the same she'r written in roman Urdu...Iqbaal kaa she'r hai:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9268[/ATTACH]
                            Its 90% Farsi and 10% Urdu. This is easy to understand for those who know Farsi comparing to those who can understand simple Urdu.
                            We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Comment

^
                              Remember no thanx n sorry

Nai I don't remember
                              nahiiN yaad to 'dimaaGheen' khaayeN yaa phir nihaar muNh baadaam

Originally posted by Kode View Post
                              Wow Nice !!!

Use Coral Or PS You Can Do Better
                              oh thanks...ok, i'll try to find out what coral or PS is first? iA.

Originally posted by muqawwee123 View Post
                              Its 90% Farsi and 10% Urdu. This is easy to understand for those who know Farsi comparing to those who can understand simple Urdu.
                              true! it's said that if you wanna understand Urdu shaa'irii, you got to have a working knowledge of zabaan-e-Faarsii...knowing Faarsii tremendously help in Urdu shaa'iri as well as nasariyaati tasaaneef. arabii also helps quite a bit.

here is another example...can you tell the difference if this she'r is in Urdu or Faarsii?

hazaar jaama_darii, sad hazaar baKhiyaa_garii
                              tamaam shorish o tamkiiN nisaar-e-be_Khabarii

by the way, it was in Faarsii...
                              Maulana Rum kii is Ghazal kii tazmeen AsGhar GonDvii ne Urdu meN yuN farmaayii hai:

sukoon-e-shorish-e-pinhaaN hai shoGhl-e-jaama_darii
                              qaraar-e-seena-e-sozaaN hai naala-e-saHarii

Comment

Working...
                              X