Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ur Clothing Expression

*Focuses of thread are Typography & Placement*

This thread is about "Showing-off" brAnds you wear. how do mix and match them to come-up with the desired look you want?

it may include Causal Wears, Semi-Formal wears, Formal wears, etc

ps. please do some photo-editing, and dont forget to mention what brAnds you are showcasing.

"There are two rules for ultimate success in life: #1. Never tell everything you know." ;)

Re: Ur Clothing Expression

hey vich camera u use ... as ur pixs quality is awesome
    Stay Present,
    stay pleasant,
    stay proud

Comment

malka-e-aliya agar log fake brands post karnay lag gaye? like do nr from anarkali phir kya kiya jaye ga.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        hey vich camera u use ... as ur pixs quality is awesome
        i usually use my broz. this one is of my friends point n shoot Sony DSC-W35.

Originally posted by Samad View Post
        malka-e-aliya agar log fake brands post karnay lag gaye? like do nr from anarkali phir kya kiya jaye ga.
        so what? so you should have a good eye of your personality, as not everyone can carry ARMANI.

majority of these things are made in Third World Countries.

to be honest the problem with the orignal brands is they are not only expensive but also they are durable. na banda un ko phenk sakta hai or na phir koe nayea lay sakta hai.

but sometimes u have to spend money on good clothes.

ps. kher what i was showing in that photograph, are originals (i cant make u believe me)

Just Share Your Signature Guys (it doesnt matter whether u bought it from Landa Bazar or actually went to the Malls)
        "There are two rules for ultimate success in life: #1. Never tell everything you know." ;)

Comment

Zobia u shd open a thread ... as eid is coming .. where peep can share the dresss ..they willl goona wear over eid day
          Stay Present,
          stay pleasant,
          stay proud

Comment

^ lol....brother i dont own this place. so you are more than welcome to open the thread.

Comment

....in a life of a designer

Comment

Ok zobi what were you showcasing here? i mean you did not say which brand you are showing off here.

and can it be only clothes? can it not be things of brands in general?
                Heart in London. Mind in Lahore. Physically in Dubai. Loving it every millisecond.

Comment

^ clothing is not restricted to fabric.
                  so go a head and explore your signature in what ever the realm you wanna to. *remember there are ppl who made clothes with tissue paper, meat steaks, etc*

there is a brand is actually what you carry. it could be a no-name (well no-name is actually a brand name)

so go ahead.

Comment

Jones & Co Jeans

Comment

^^Did you take this pic when you were floating in air or suspended on the ceiling
                      So verily, with the hardship, there is relief. Verily, with the hardship, there is relief. (Surat Insyirah 5-6)

Comment

Originally posted by wishkamar View Post
                        ^^Did you take this pic when you were floating in air or suspended on the ceiling
                        LOL
                        You have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Comment

I am a firm believer that only suckers pay retail and am proud to be a bargain shopper. As i am SAH mom i dont have to dress professional and love to play around with different styles. Here,
                          Shoes= Franco Fortini, originally over $100 [email protected] rack room shoes on sale for $15.
                          Tshirt very old dont know the brand. bought @ TJMax for less then $9.
                          Skinny jeans=B, fit is solana @ TJMax for about $15
                          Faux Leather Jacket=Giacca @ TJMax for $19.

Not bad for a cheapster like me.

Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum! Next time this planet stops, I'm getting off.
                          Small Muscles, Big Brain, and Heart of a Lion. (swoon)

Comment

^ wow nice nice...i like ur expression.

Comment

Working...
                            X