Creative Eid help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creative Eid help

I think this is the right forum, lots of creativity here.

I would like my 30 5 year olds to make Eid cards, however, am having a huge creative block and cannot for the life of think of anything simple.

They have to be able to make them in a day, I dont want too much drawing going on, im thinking cut, glitter and stick stuff.

I cant draw and google is a pain when it comes to Eid ul Adha activities, lots on Eid ul fitr though.

I would appreciate any idea's. Or if anyone wants to draw me a template, that would be amazing too.

Thankyou!
    OMG Paki!

Re: Creative Eid help

How about a template of Kabbah? They paint/color, cut, sick, and giltter around with Eid ul Azha and Hajj Mubarak title ?
    May Allah bring peace in Pakistan. Ameen
    Aray Logo Tumhara Kiya
    Main Jano Mera, Mera Khuda janay-

Comment

I did think of something similar with various Eid related pictures, but I want something that moves or dangles.

I found a moon and star type card thing, where they cut out the crescent moon shape and then glitter a star, and tie the star to the moon. I dont know if looks good though.

its the one in the middle

Eid Cards
      OMG Paki!

Comment

how about this...when the kids open the card, the bakra face pops out with eid mubarak hanging in the mouth...lol... and outside you can make star creasent and glitter? They can just cute the template for the bakra face, color/paint and glue...
        Aray Logo Tumhara Kiya

Comment

Oh that star creasent one is cute too and very easy to make...
          Aray Logo Tumhara Kiya

Comment

Aw man Lusi your funny! I cannit have the bakra face hanging out! eeee I can just picture all the very white, very middle class parents faces!

I dont even know if im allowed to make the Eid cards yet, may offend some parents. I didnt do anything for diwali or rosh hashana.
            OMG Paki!

Comment

^^ Lolz.. yeah with gora parents I would just go with creasent and star...

Listen you can tell them that the class is celebrating all different holidays in the month of december. Put that into the lesson plan, maybe read a story about the occasiona and then as a follow up activity make a card...
              Aray Logo Tumhara Kiya

Comment

The head teacher did an assembly on Hajj and Eid on Monday so they know something. I was trying to find an online child friendly powerpoint, but nowt.
                OMG Paki!

Comment

Milly, if I come across any, I will pass on the link to you.
                  Aray Logo Tumhara Kiya

Comment

We made the star dangly ones. The other two classes decided to make them too! How fab! 90 goray bachay with Eid cards...hehe

I forgot to take a picture and gave the one I made to someone else. They came out great though, kids proper loved decorating a mosque!
                    OMG Paki!

Comment

Working...
                    X