Islam failed to correct pakis and muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Islam failed to correct pakis and muslims

although it sounds bit weired thread but dukhti rug nay kaha keh ye thread hooni chahaiy.

our muslims or pakis have many religous parties like jamaat e islami
    jamiat ulmai islam , jamiat ulmai pakistan jamial ahlay hadees minhaj ul quraan
    tableeghi jamaat and list goes on. jitna kaam religious jamaatun nay kia due to that in sixty years pakistan should be a paradise and people of pakistan should be hoorain and farishtay
    they are preaching and trying to correct paeple but instead of getting better
    people are getting worst day by day. for example mixing in food saffron made from corn hairs dyed and cut into saffron stems. in mirch powder ground bricks
    tea leaves with chanay ka chilka white chanay main chanay jaisay stone list goes on

what do you think about please share your views with us

Originally posted by desi ostrich View Post
    although it sounds bit weired thread but dukhti rug nay kaha keh ye thread hooni chahaiy.

tableeghi jamaat and list goes on. jitna kaam religious jamaatun nay kia due to that in sixty years pakistan should be a paradise and people of pakistan should be hoorain and farishtay
    people are getting worst day by day. for example mixing in food saffron made from corn hairs dyed and cut into saffron stems. in mirch powder ground bricks
    tea leaves with chanay ka chilka white chanay main chanay jaisay stone list goes on

I don't agree with what your topic title says. Everything that you're complaining about in your last paragraph just shows a lack of deen. If you say that one or more of the parties you mentioned has not succeeded in correcting someone then your statement might make more sense, but I would still not agree that they have not accomplished anything.
    Last edited by Terrible Guy; Nov 22, 2008, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Re: Islam failed to correct pakis and muslims

Originally posted by desi osthrich
      our muslims or pakis
      I dont know what is this pakis.I am always told about people living in Pakistan as Pakistanis .Pakis are those UK Pako blend being naked on Heathrow/JFK etc with thier cellular phone history checked and belts of women/men being starpped off.

Atleast people should know about the difference between pakis and pakistanis

Comment

This belongs in Religion IMO.
        Blessed, happy, and content. Alhumdulillah.
        :)

Comment

how abt culture?
          The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

i think culture is more appropriate but this same place related too

aadaab mods

Comment

DeJa Vu all around...

Alarm..

Our Ram Chand bhai from Madras undercover...
              There are three sides to every argument: Your side, my side and the right side.
              (Twisted version).

Comment

it isn't about Islam failing Muslims or Pakistani people. It is about Pakistani people not following their religion properly. I mean this happens in all ethnic groups not just Pakistani people.

Comment

Originally posted by desi ostrich View Post

Unfortunately, all these religious jamatain didn't do any constructive work, for most part they were busy creating differences and using people for their personal agendas. People are getting worst because we all have forgotten the core values of our culture and religion.
                  May Allah bring peace in Pakistan. Ameen
                  Aray Logo Tumhara Kiya
                  Main Jano Mera, Mera Khuda janay-

Comment

@Rainyday
                    @Lusi

...yaaro why you wasting time, as if Ram Chand bhai is interested in facts.
                    There are three sides to every argument: Your side, my side and the right side.
                    (Twisted version).

Comment

Desi Ostrich ki koi bhi post kaam ki nahin hoti. It's highly frustrating.
                      Young soul's search has been paused.

Comment

thanks danday and straight up for your comments

Comment

[quote=danday_wala;6160081]@Rainyday
                          @Lusi

...yaaro why you wasting time, as if Ram Chand bhai is interested in facts.[/quote

so you are trying to gang up against me bonga

Comment

Originally posted by danday_wala View Post
                            @Rainyday
                            @Lusi

...yaaro why you wasting time, as if Ram Chand bhai is interested in facts.
                            DW bhai jaan , DO has inquisitive mind, I used to think that too , if Pakistan was made in the name of Islam , then why do we see so much corruption , so much crime and so much selfishness in our midst. I saw religious people commit those kind of crimes which which even a criminal will hesitate to commit.
                            I was very frustrated at the state of affairs in Pakistan in those day. It got to a point where I became an atheist.
                            The things have gotten even worse now. My own sister got robbed in her home second time yesterday within a span of few month.
                            Someone was telling me that some scholars have issued a fatwa saying that if someone pays bribe for his/her legit work it is OK.
                            I used to have discussions with some of my very good friends who are Alhumdulillah religious but neither corrupt nor criminal. They are all Alhumdulillah at very high helm of the society now back there. They touch lives of many but they still do not fight the system. They are also scared of the system.
                            I am saying that to prove that DO has a very legit. question.
                            So the question still remains why there is so much corruption , crime and selfishness in Pakistan.
                            My take on it is that the religion is on the back burners of minds of majority. Religion makes a handful of people stay the course others have to be dealt with harsh punishments.
                            The laws are not implemented with an iron fist. The justice is not served properly and in time.
                            The honest people are very few and far and also they do not have the courage or will to fight the system. If they fight the system they will not survive a day so they do whatever good they can on their own. They also have families to take care of so they cannot afford to fight with the system at the cost of their family's well being.
                            How is all this going to get better ? I don't have the answer to this question.
                            Last edited by Mirch; Nov 24, 2008, 02:12 PM.
                            Fools never disagree.

Comment

First of all, lets rephrase the title of this thread to:

'Pakistanis and Muslims failed to try being corrected by Islam'

Second, all the points you have pointed out, have nothing to do with religion in itself. However it does have to do with the people implementing it. And the culture these people have weaved into the religion they're following.

You're pointing out the uncountable numbers of jamaat'ein / religious parties. The reason why we are getting worse, is not these parties. It's the people themselves. Seriously think about it, if we wanted to make a change in ourselves... wouldn't we have done that years ago? It's a good thing there are people who keep reminding us not to forget about the only reason of our existence which is to worship Allah. And that does not only mean pray five times a day, it also includes being faithful, honest, sincere and so much more. All for the sake of Allah (SWT).

It's a fact that we have strayed from the real Islam. We don't know what the Qur'an says, we certainly don't know how to treat other people or how to behave with them. All because we're ignorant to our own religion. How can we not be ashamed of ourselves when other muslims do wrong things, and people point at you for being responsible. And ask you if this is what your Islam teaches you. What answer do we give them...?

This is probably the answer the spice-guy would give:
                              'I'm allowed to put bricks in the spices, because it's a necessity.. otherwise I won't be able to feed my family. I'm responsible for my family. If I don't do this, they will starve. Allah will forgive me, I don't have another choice?????'
                              We don't trust Allah (SWT) enough to handle our matters, instead we'll be dishonest.

There's a hadith that says:
                              'If Allah afflicts punishment upon a nation, it befalls the whole population indiscriminately and then they will be resurrected and judged according to their deeds.'
                              [ Al-Bukhari & Muslim ]

May Allah save us from any punishment... forgive us from being ignorant to our own religion and help us come back to the right path. (Ameen)

Allah'u'aalim.
                              The crap you hear about me might be true.. but then again it might be as fake as the beach who told you.

Comment

Working...
                              X