Graffiti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graffiti

Do you think it is form of Art? Is it worth to be in museums for exibits? Share your thoughts on where and what kind is acceptable to you? Do you think it should taught in art curriculum? Feel free to share any interesting picture you come across and feel free to debate over the pictures aswell....

Artful graffiti in Olinda, Brazil

another interesting one that I came across....

Graffiti in Tehran, Iran.

Unique utilization of graffiti used here as a method of expressing sexual orientation. Montclair, California.

May Allah bring peace in Pakistan. Ameen
    Aray Logo Tumhara Kiya
    Main Jano Mera, Mera Khuda janay-

Re: Graffiti

it looks wicked! it's a way for people to express them selfs so yes it is Art...

Comment

so creative!
      it definitely is art, but should it be allowed?
      as long as the artist has the building owner's permission. Also, it would depend on what sort of content is to be presented. I mean freedom of expression can be easily abused so maybe that could cause problems.

Comment

It is an art although the pictures are little bit weird but still its an art.
        "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

Comment

there is a good graffiti and then there is a bad graffiti. high art depends on how intricate and how less its is accessible to the commoner (for gaining pleasure purposes)

whereas graffiti is more todays fordism (massively produced)
          "There are two rules for ultimate success in life: #1. Never tell everything you know." ;)

Comment

yes its a way of expressing ur feelings. and btw i am very gud at it . lolz i use to go out and do dat kinda stuff on the train station walls i wish ihad taken a pic of it so i cud post up in here. but reali i dunno why ppl r against it! ppl shud be able to express their feelings
            Love is like a booger, you keep picking on it till you get, and then when you get it, you dont know what to do with it.

Comment

^ what color spray paints did u use?
              "There are two rules for ultimate success in life: #1. Never tell everything you know." ;)

Comment

black , pink, red and white
                for the one at the station!
                i've done many others ( did i mention the gurls bathroom in h.s onthe fourth floor)
                and i almost got caught
                Love is like a booger, you keep picking on it till you get, and then when you get it, you dont know what to do with it.

Comment

I like the type of graffiti that's more pictures rather that words. I really like Banky's style of graffiti.

Comment

Working...
                  X