Scrapbooking!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scrapbooking!

How many of you are into scrapbooking? Do you follow a theme? Besides pictures do you use other materials or techniques? What are some things you like or don't like about scrapbooking? PS. feel free to share your scrapbooking art.
    May Allah bring peace in Pakistan. Ameen
    Aray Logo Tumhara Kiya
    Main Jano Mera, Mera Khuda janay-

Re: Scrapbooking!

i just started, and its soo much freakin fun working with different laces, textures, and colors. As you do more and more, you find soo many tricks to make each page better, like i use nail polish to sometimes color in because its looks really fresh/bright, and also i started using my left over old make-up, mainly eye shadows to also make it colorful. i'll put some pictures up .

Comment

I've been scrapbooking for a while, but it's very expensive! I try to put certain things in certain books-vacations in one (my europe vacation has its own), etc. I like to use card stock and stickers (raised and flat), for most things. But I've been using bindi's for my henna scrapbook!

Comment

Originally posted by americandasi View Post
        i just started, and its soo much freakin fun working with different laces, textures, and colors. As you do more and more, you find soo many tricks to make each page better, like i use nail polish to sometimes color in because its looks really fresh/bright, and also i started using my left over old make-up, mainly eye shadows to also make it colorful. i'll put some pictures up .

You know using make up sounds pretty cool and interesting, I had never thought of using make up that way...
        Aray Logo Tumhara Kiya

Comment

Originally posted by MatineeSiren View Post
          I've been scrapbooking for a while, but it's very expensive! I try to put certain things in certain books-vacations in one (my europe vacation has its own), etc. I like to use card stock and stickers (raised and flat), for most things. But I've been using bindi's for my henna scrapbook!

Would love to see some of your samples, especially the bindi/heena one...sounds quite interesting.

Lovely! I love all the frill/lace and the beautiful hand designs. It certainly give those memories a speial touch.
          Last edited by zobia; Nov 19, 2008, 07:41 PM. Reason: deleted intellectual property upon request.
          Aray Logo Tumhara Kiya

Comment

I made a scrap book as my Khala's birthday present of her family's visit to England this summer. I put in loads of photos and leaflets and other things that myself and my cousins collected from all the places we visited like flowers, train tickets and feathers. I also got the rest of my family to add messages for her, then presented it to her the day before her flight.

I also started making a scrap book in the first year of uni to make a kinda diary of all the things and places my friends and I went. However after a few months I was not able to keep it up due to other commitments.

Scrap books are a lot of fun but you need to have a lot of time and commitment to do it, plus printing photos can get quite expensive.

Comment

Working...
            X