RUMI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RUMI

Yeah i have read some of his poems.....They are quite nice. I think he was a great poet no doubt about it. But can't compare him with Iqbal. If I'm not wrong he used persian right!?
    I read them all in english

------------------
    Ishq bhi ho Hijaab mein husn bhi ho Hijaab mein. Ya tu khud Aaskhaar ho ya mujh ko Aaskhaar kar.
    Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

Comment

>>>>>>>>>>But can't compare him with Iqbal.

Allah-o-Akbar!

Comment

Originally posted by NaikLarki:
          >>>>>>>>>>But can't compare him with Iqbal.

Allah-o-Akbar!
          Not so Naik

How come ?
          Kafir ?

Explain your Vassillation from One end of pendulum NAIK to the other end of the pendulum NOT SO NAIK

Flamboyant arrogent (not so inferior complex) F.Y.I.

------------------

Woh afsaana jise anjaam tak, laana na ho mumkin
          Use ek KHoobsoorat moR dekar, chhoRna achha

Comment

Originally posted by R_B_B:
            I dont know about the comparinson, and yeh he wrote in persian, i read it in urdu its kinda similar to the persian, but yeh mostly in english too! The mathnavi is great stuff. I read some of Iqbal but not a book specifically dedicated to his work, you dont happen to know of any do you?
            No sorry I read most of him at inet sites. Any book i could advise..hmmm...hmmmm can't think of right now. But I'll tell if I'll find one

------------------
            Ishq bhi ho Hijaab mein husn bhi ho Hijaab mein. Ya tu khud Aaskhaar ho ya mujh ko Aaskhaar kar.

[This message has been edited by Ali_R (edited September 15, 2001).]
            Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

Working...
            X