Want to know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to know?

I am just wandering what differences exist in villages from region to region(sindh, baluchistan, nwfp, punjab, kashmir)? I just want to know some generalized ideas due to the fact that i haven't seen villages..and i am sure that there must be some differences!

first of all Hi!

I just came across your post and felt like pooring my thoughts out, as myself come from villege from N.W.F.P. In this little short life though I did'nt had a chance 2 see any of the velleges from other provinces sindh panjab and balochustan, but I can try discribing the slight deffrence which I have noticed between villeges in north west frontier provenc.
    the major deffrence which will be pretty much visible to every one from out side, the language it may not be much still the way they say the words and then deffrence in apraoch towards each other and outsiders.

Comment

thanks MAREEZ_E_ISHQ for your thoughts..interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by MAREEZ_E_ISHQ:
        first of all Hi!

I just came across your post and felt like pooring my thoughts out, as myself come from villege from N.W.F.P. In this little short life though I did'nt had a chance 2 see any of the velleges from other provinces sindh panjab and balochustan, but I can try discribing the slight deffrence which I have noticed between villeges in north west frontier provenc.
        the major deffrence which will be pretty much visible to every one from out side, the language it may not be much still the way they say the words and then deffrence in apraoch towards each other and outsiders.

Hi whereabouts are you from??

I'm from a village near Mansehra.

Comment

Working...
        X