Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

y ppl r not ready to come back

hi guys out there
    wat do u ppl think that y ppl abroad dont come back to pakistan do u think that we need professionals here in pakistan dont u ppl think that ur country needs u

aay watan, teray baiTay jeenay nahiN detay.

Comment

attitude bhaiyya , with all the love for the nations i am from, give me sense of security, give me sense of freedom of speech, give me a SYSTEM that tells me that i will leave the work in the morning fine, and will NOT be shot on my way back home from work, my kids will grow up to be GOOD people, and will NOT contain the thappa of a sindhi, punjabi mahaajir etc, that i will be given 'silaa' of my mehnatt ACCORDING to its level.. NOT one paisa LESS and not one paisa MORE..

and sirjee, , i am willing to wake up from the dream RIGHT away =)

------------------
      abb meri shaam hay aur shughal-e-sharaab 'o saaghar,
      abb meri raat hay aur gosha-e-mekhana hay,
      peetay peetay hi soorat kuch aur karni hay,
      aur jeetay jeetay isee andaaz say marr jana hay..
      Ba'Qalam-e-khud, deewaan'e-gs say baraah'e-raast, Jang Bahaadur Nawaab'e-Lucknow Shaan'e-Brampton Miyaan Shamsheer-ul-Faizy(H.R.H.H.Mister confused)

Comment

There is nothing I can add. Had the option of moving to Pakistan after father's death but didn't. That was a wise decision. No money, no contacts, no jobs, no experience, no experience of living in Pakistan for over 12 years without family... I was in U.S. studying. Told mom to move to U.S. Atleast we have our deen and dunya. Karachi meiN to jaan ki guarantee to nahiN aur us kay uppar say deen hi hamaari jaan lelay ta. WahaN log mazhab peh to chalteiN haiN lekin uska mazaaq banaa keh. Jo log maghrib meiN haiN woh mushkilaat meiN to haiN mazhab ki taraf say lekin kum-az-kum apney imaan peh chal sakteN haiN sukoon say.

Comment

Attitude bhai, that's an interesting question. Although I have never lived in Pakistan, I only went there for vacations, I always had a desire to live and work in Pakistan at least for some time. But I could never break all bridges here in Austria to move there.
          You know why? Because I have no idea how life in Pakistan would be. I don't think you get the idea about that during some holiday trips.
          That's why I was looking for a temporary job in Pakistan, which would enable me to live there for some time without committing myself completely. Alhamdulillah, I have found a very interesting job and will work in Pakistan from September to December 2001. And believe it or not, I found out about that vacancy in the Careers section of Gupshup!
          And the best thing is: My employer here in Austria is giving me a guaranty, that I can continue to work at my current job after I return to Austria in January 2002.

------------------
          Umer, the Pakistani Brain of Austria
          The Pakistani Brain of the Austria (formerly known as "The Pakistani Brain of UAE")

Comment

I don't bother about mosquitoes.
            I don't bother about guns or getting killed.
            I don't bother about anything else

but

just provide me a just system i.e. a chance to survive without any bribe and safarish.

Comment

hey guys some body among us has to start all this if there is no system y not we take a starty not we make a system if there is bribary n sifarish some good ppl have to come forward n make an end to it we have to change the trends no body else will change it fr us

Comment

I dunno People but I feel more secure In Pakistan!!!

Have you guys been there recently?
                Murders are rare(unless you join politics, sect battles ect.)

Ok I Admit robberies are frequent.but are they not everwhere?

And the System? What do you possably mean by that? Its like a carpet(looks and feels better but why if you only have to Stand?)

I go to Pak 2 times a year and never has anything strange happend!!!

I actually feel free. This is my soil and I love it!!

I can't stand all you oversea Pakis!!"No were not goin cuz we'll die or cuz we'll get sick!!"

These are all sick rumours and have little truth!!

Don't judge a book by its cover!!

------------------
                When the Lion is Dead, Every Assthinks it can Kick it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Jahan:
                  I dunno People but I feel more secure In Pakistan!!!

Have you guys been there recently?
                  Murders are rare(unless you join politics, sect battles ect.)

Ok I Admit robberies are frequent.but are they not everwhere?

And the System? What do you possably mean by that? Its like a carpet(looks and feels better but why if you only have to Stand?)

I go to Pak 2 times a year and never has anything strange happend!!!

I actually feel free. This is my soil and I love it!!

I can't stand all you oversea Pakis!!"No were not goin cuz we'll die or cuz we'll get sick!!"

These are all sick rumours and have little truth!!

Don't judge a book by its cover!!

Bhai, itne ghusse hone ki zaroorat nahi he, acha? :Shah Jahan ko Chae pilane wala icon: That's the reason why I'm going to work there and see how it's like:
                  To open the book and see the table of contents, because before buying that book, I need to know what it is about.

------------------
                  Umer, the Pakistani Brain of Austria
                  The Pakistani Brain of the Austria (formerly known as "The Pakistani Brain of UAE")

Comment

I'd go to live there if they implemented Shariah

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Jahan:
                      I can't stand all you oversea Pakis

wow..now thats some statement.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

hey cool dude
                        where do u live right now r ur all acts according to islam or all muslims r living according to islam if not than y r u saying that ull come here when sharia will b implemented

Comment

attitude: starting 'bakree' bannay parr koee bhee raazi nahin hota.. people who left pk AFTER living there, u can imagine WHY would they leave the nation they born/grew up, and yet cut their own roots.. MUST be a REALLY solid reason rite?

shah jahan: chanda aap buhat jaldi ghussay main aa jaatay ho. abhi aapko BUHAT sari baatain samajhni aur BUHAT sa maal masaala dekhna hay .. u were not around the terrorism and mass killings of 1995-96.. I WAS .. you were not around the gunshootings outside our school AT LITTLE KIDS ranging from 7 to 15.. I WAS! )

and oh yeah, u were DEFINITELY not around when the terrorist had shot a half magazine of bullets at me and by grace of allah i was saved, yet another one of my friends accidentally came in the front and bullets hit him..

soooooooo....... i guess that answers WHY people act like that.. so no need to get jumpy here and make comments which u cannot support. i myself, have lived in pk since birth till i left in 96.. and let me tell u something really shameful and shocking..

sense of being fullfilled and secured and relaxation was never known to me IN PAKISTAN.. <i am sorry to be honest>.. i dont blame ANYTHING.. (ke system ye hay, aisa hona chaiyay etc etc) but what i am saying is that IN COMPARISION, i feel VERY discouraged about attitude's solution of STARTING to make the system better.. because u know why? i have had so much with the 'system' that i dont even wanna 'deal' with it. .. . sudhaarnay ki baat to bauhat door ki hay ) <u can imagine from the harshness that HOW much of some people had the bite of the system> =)

------------------
                          abb meri shaam hay aur shughal-e-sharaab 'o saaghar,
                          abb meri raat hay aur gosha-e-mekhana hay,
                          peetay peetay hi soorat kuch aur karni hay,
                          aur jeetay jeetay isee andaaz say marr jana hay..
                          Ba'Qalam-e-khud, deewaan'e-gs say baraah'e-raast, Jang Bahaadur Nawaab'e-Lucknow Shaan'e-Brampton Miyaan Shamsheer-ul-Faizy(H.R.H.H.Mister confused)

Comment

Last time I was in Pakistan, I was forced to pay bribe, that was my first ever time. Haven't been back so I don't know about the future. Started a business to getting some merchandise from Pakistan and reselling it here. Went o.k. for a while then shipping got really expensive. Alternative was to use other means then DHL. PIA was much cheaper but the person at the office asked for RS. 5,000 bribe. My partner called and asked for advice. Told him not to pay. We ate the loss of RS. 25,000. Got the merchandise slowly over months via other family members in London who shipped us in Texas.

Last time my mother was there, there was a broad daylight robbery. One of the robbers was a police officer (those in the house recognized him since they had to report business thefts before at the local thaana).

Bribe is a right there that is strictly demanded. I have lived in the U.S. for 28 years and I have yet to face a situation where I had to bribe my way thru. Does this happen to everyone? No. Does this happen everywhere? No. But it happens with enough frequency that those who have lived outside for any length of time have a hard time accepting it. ATTITUDE, you asked so why not we change it... The problem is: we don't have the time. We go to Pakistan for a visit which by definition is a short stay....and that's where it started under Bhutto. People go back for a short stay, many have to have some paperwork done, office clerks/workers hold stuff back for bribe. These people get bound by their majboori due to short length of time. Over time, this trend increased since there was no shortage of people visiting Pakistan.

Because of that, we, as Muslims, recognized that that nation, or who are responsible, is in direct fight with Allah (sbwt). The kaafirs are not as punishable as these people are who say the kalmah, read the salat, know the difference between right and wrong, perform the haj, and call themselve Muslims - only on technicality.

My wife's family was in London. Sold everything at one time and went to live in Karachi. Got everything done without paying bribes but had to climb mountains to get things done. Eventually, went back to London when her dad had left to London on some business trip, came back to find the workers had stolen many of his valuable tools. Sold business and said good-bye to Pakistan.

The system - Aavey ka aavah - bigra hua hai. Funny thing is that many of these people who are leaving Pakistan and settling overseas are engaging in the same types of behavior - - - and I am highly critical of them for this. I do not want my life to be affected because of the illegal acts of many Pakistanis for which the society will lump me with them. I call the authorities is/when I come to know some illegal activity that I can give the cops proof of. Most times I can not but at least my heart is in the right place.

Shah Jahan, you havn't had to deal with the system. Once you do you will understand the meaning of the word. The system in Pakistan can send you to the deepest recesses of hell.

Comment

jannu bhai

Attitude.... what are u doing in btw?

We are humans and all of us are selfish. We all want best for our selves. *duh* If people find their lives alot more easier and secure in other countries then why not. After all if they stay in pakistan or come back to pakistan what would they get. well first of all, there is one thing that is necessary bribe to survive now dont get me wrong, even here USA that does happen but not the way it is in Pakistan.
                              Well i have never lived in Pakistan, but i have been there several times, I lived in Jeddah but we use to go to Pakistan may be 3 times a year or more. Only reason that would make me go back would be, grandparents, uncles, aunties and cousins. but again i wont be able to live there forever may be for few months.

shah jahan your statment .... I can't stand all you oversea Pakis

what if i turn it around ?
                              Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

Working...
                              X