Mehndi Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehndi Designs

I need some nice mehndi designs, if anyone has some links that would be great!!

------------------
    "Labaik, Allahumma Labaik, Labaik La Sharika Laka Labaik, Innal Hamda Wa N'amata Laka Wal Mulk, La Sharika Lak." "Here I am at your service, O Allah, here I am. Here I am at your service and no partners do you have. Verily All Praise and All Bounty belong to you, and Yours alone is The Sovereignty. No partners do you have."
    22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

hinnz there have been many threads where people have posted mehndi designs..let me see if i can recover one for you
    Save Pakistan.

Comment

and its recovered

by 'larki pakistani' and the title is 'girlz take a look'

and its in image gallery obviously

[This message has been edited by ~Sehar~ (edited August 12, 2001).]
      Save Pakistan.

Comment

yup those are really nice...but does n e one have the links to the sites where they got those pics from?
        ------------------
        "Labaik, Allahumma Labaik, Labaik La Sharika Laka Labaik, Innal Hamda Wa N'amata Laka Wal Mulk, La Sharika Lak." "Here I am at your service, O Allah, here I am. Here I am at your service and no partners do you have. Verily All Praise and All Bounty belong to you, and Yours alone is The Sovereignty. No partners do you have."

[This message has been edited by Hinna (edited August 12, 2001).]
        22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Working...
        X