Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naik bibi, promise?

Comment

Roman, aweiN te nai si apne bazurgaN ne kahawat banayee....baandar ki jaanay adrakk da sawaad.

I receieved a book on folk musical instruments and folklore tunes of Punjab which comes with a CD. oh my gaad...the CD is great. Only tunes. I will zip that on the CD for free

Comment

>> I receieved a book on folk musical instruments and folklore tunes of Punjab which comes with a CD. oh my gaad...the CD is great. Only tunes. I will zip that on the CD for free

Aho hoon bandar day hath maachis aa gaee ay, ag laa kay ee (or rather 'burn' kar kay ee) chaday ga.

Comment

Chann Gee,
          assaEn we jaad kar choRia karo. Address NYA koloo cha kinya.

Comment

Oye yar Chun ji
            Tussi napster te ki nick rakhya aay, sannu daso te assi ve remtay de geet download ker layiyay??

------------------
            --I know I'll be a King One day, When Im Dead, They Gonna take me on their shoulders, Just like a King--

Comment

Phalya lookO! ShanooN wi burn kar diyo kuch ganaY! Rub da wasta jay ...
              I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
              - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Napster changed their program in accordance with the new court ruling. So you need to upgrade it for it to work again. otherwise it won't log you on.
                After I upgraded I could not log on with my regular Chann14 ID. So now I am MastanaYogi on Napster. Checkoutmy list next time if you find me online.

Comment

naee Chann ji, tussi log minnooN musically challenged lag day o. Kaddi artist changa naee honda tay kaddi Napster da patha beH janda ay. Koi zindgi naee tuhadi waisay.

Comment

Working...
                  X