Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuff that can be considered gross but u enjoy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuff that can be considered gross but u enjoy.

Brain Masala.

when i was a kid I was disgusted with the thought of eating brain. and then one time I accidentaly tried it...oh man...i am a fan. Funny thing is I am still kinda icky about it and dont eat it for years..but when i do..i still feel not quite okay when it is served, but once i dig into it oh man oh man.

no one in my family really enjoys it (black zero u agree?) but man oh man it rocks
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Mr. Fraudia ji--haaN it's quite nice--tastes a bit like scrambled egg haina?

Comment

texture wise it is closer to tofu..scrsmbled eggs have less mass than maghaz.

but yummies
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

add to the list...
        Kapooray of layla
        Pottay of chicken

Comment

Noorani's KataKat
          man it was so yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

------------------
          --<[email protected] In Life there are no problems, only solutions waiting to be found @-->--

Comment

Mr fraudia.. yeah..
            it is quite icky... and though i did enjoy it when i was younger i don't thin k i will ever touch it again in my life..

too scared of the mad cow thingy..

all internal organs of animals are outta my recipes from now.. well come to think of it, so is meat most of the time..

BZ

Comment

black zero.

Oi guvner, how ya been. Call ammi.
              and try goat brain if ya scared of mad cow disease.

So ya gone vegan now? or doing more white meat rather than red meat?

Dewd I have not had tasted maghaz in ummmm like since 1996 dec its been quite a while.

Comment

Have you tried brain with omelete?

Man! Its the best.. My roommate's family used to make it: Brain and omelete cooked together with all the spices and onions. I couldn't get enough. You guys should try it.

Comment

Have u guys eaten Cows' Stomach???? Waddee Ojree? I have never tried because, Yuck, I think its disgusting but some people say its delicious.

Comment

I haven't tried the stomach but know that after you take all the external stuff off, it is just muscles and you will not be able to tell where they came from.. well maybe..

the same goes for tongue.. as a comedian nicely put it.. i can't east tongue cuzz while you are tastin it.. it is tasting you back!
                    EWWWW!

with that thought.. ciao
                    and have a good nite..

fraudia.. will call her wed.
                    BZ

Comment

Hmmmmm I once was invited to a pal's family ranch during my days in Kansas. They had a big cookout and served something called mountan oysters. They were spicy and tasty.

I later found out they were the testicles of some former Bull, now a steer, who was still alive and on the ranch..and no more than a few hundrer yards from me at the moment when I was enjoying his and his gangs privates.

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      but it was tasty

but.. i ate some part of a being that was still alive....dyamn

blackzero..how bout em gunners, held devils back even with adams, bergkemp and de shorty out o' the action.

Comment

This is my absolute favorite delicacy....brain! Yummy! I'm the biggest fan in my family....my hubband won't touch it...in fact he won't touch any "spare parts" as they are referred to.

If it weren't for the extremely high HDL cholesterol I'd be having a lot more of it.

And no, it doesn't taste like scrambled eggs....quite different, especially if made in a curry.

How'zat for a menu item when you come for dinner Fraudia?

Comment

Muzna, wifey refuses to look at it let alone eat it. Maybe we should order pizza for anokha and babez.

Comment

Brain..ewwwww....also some people eat tongue. Yuckkkkkkk

------------------
                            Beauty Lies In The Eyes Of The BeerHolder

Comment

hmmmm by the same token...anything is ewwww

meat? dead animals flesh....yuck..
                              mushrooms...fungus grown on turds....ewwwww
                              wanna know what they use as fertilizer? :>

Comment

Working...
                              X