FAking life & Death ON Line!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAking life & Death ON Line!!

WE have already had couple of false deaths here on Gupp Shupp with much grief heart aches,distrust ,& feeling of let down.It is just a reminder to ppl. who forget to look at ALL the possibilities .
    Just a friendly caution,about evrything that comes easy on NET,has its 'baggages' as wise ONEs have said ,there is NO FREE RIDE.Sooner or later we all pay,for the privileges.othing comes free!

Kaycee: Faking Life and Death Online?
    http://netconference.about.com/libra...?PM=n10052801b

Got a question?
    Ask an Expert

Online Community Distraught Over Pieces Found in the Kaycee Nicole

This week I would like to introduce you to a girl. A girl named Kaycee. She is described as a girl full of life although she was facing a battle with leukemia. Numerous people read her daily online journal, shared instant messages with her, and exchanged emails. Her weblog inspired many, brought tears to many eyes that read it, and more importantly it changed the lives of some of her devoted readers dramatically.
    Kaycee had friends that were located all over the world. She had also touched many hearts at CollegeClub.com where she worked as a community leader. As Kaycee unselfishly shared her life she developed numerous online relationships. She began to participate in gift exchanges and share phone calls with some of those friends. The friendships were virtual but the emotions were not. The compassion, care, and love, that people felt for Kaycee was very real. Her personality simply drew people to her as if she were a magnet.
    On May 16th an entry was posted in Kaycee's journal that she had passed away on May 14th of 2001. It was stated that her death was not caused by her Leukemia, but was the effect of an aneurysm. An online community was hurt, devastated, and found themselves grieving the loss of a person they all came to know through the help of technology. The outpouring of love and sadness throughout several forums was overwhelming. All of a sudden a person who had shared her life so freely over the last several months was gone.
    A strange chain of events followed shortly after the announcement of Kaycee's death. A few people came forward announcing suspicions that they had regarding the validity of Kaycee. This was the first time anyone doubted the reality of this well-known young lady. Within 72 hours numerous suspicions were aired. They were shared in personal journals, active message forums, and emails. The suspicions were strong enough that they started an investigation by individuals. These individuals were taking it on themselves to find the truth, no matter what the cost or pain it caused.
    Next page > Suspicions Revealed > Page 1, 2, 3
    Subscribe to The Internet Conferencing Newsl

------------------

:

When was i for real?
    I am myself a dream
    I always see you
    watching me tenderly

Are you sure its complete?

Comment

Originally posted by Peacemaker:

Are you sure its complete?

Plz go to the link ,IT worked when i tried.Its 3 page with lots more,Not enough graphics in here to truely paste it ---sorry .let me know if it doesnt work for you sorry again!!!

------------------

:

When was i for real?
      I am myself a dream
      I always see you
      watching me tenderly

Comment

Working...
      X