Parliament Say Bazaar-e-Husn Tak!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parliament Say Bazaar-e-Husn Tak!!!

Its nice to see our beloved ppl with all their holy-shadows....

http://www.desistore.com/bazarehusn.html
    by Zaheer Ahmed

"The book is a notable achievement as despite censorship, calls for a ban and threats, a book of such scope has survived. The thing which makes this account more authentic than others before it is that Zaheer Ahmed has quoted his sources of information, including famous personalities and foreign and local publications.

From Ayub Khan to Zulfikar Ali Bhutto to Pir Pagara to Ghulam Mustafa Khar to Tehmina Doultana to Maulana Kausar Niazi to Abida Hussein, over a 100 famous politicians have been exposed, using authentic sources and revealing photographs.

The reader comes across a host of famous personalities as he goes through the misdeeds of our leaders- the famous Akleem Akhtar aka General Rani, Actress Christine Keller, Madam Noorjehan, Reema, Meera and more… The photographs present are also eye-openers as we see Madam Noorjehan sitting hand-in-hand with General Yahya Khan, Gohar Ayub, dancing with an Indonesian girl, a woman dancing in public as Begum Kulsoom Nawaz looks on appreciatively, Shiekh Rasheed being entertained by a dancer & more..."

------------------
    Nadeem

i have heard about this book but actually havent gone through it..Is it worthy toread or i ll be wasting my time reading it?

Comment

cant emphasize MORE on the word 'trashy' when relating to this book..when i was in Pakistan i saw it on the shelves...black cover with a girl dancing (who looks uncanningly like Reema,) while a bunch of psuedo-bureaucrat lookalikes with glasses of cranberry juice (?) in their hands...opened it revealed nothing but a badly published book with even sicker pics... i read some of it...didnt enlighten me at all...such books come a dozen a dime!
      *hmph wala icon*

[This message has been edited by isloo_ki_anarkali (edited May 29, 2001).]

Comment

I have also heard about the book but couldn't have my hands on it so far. I asked a friend of mine to bring the book for me from Pakistan, but he forgot
        Reh gaya kaam hamaara hi baghawat likhna...

Comment

I had read this book.. it is nothing but a compilation of newsreports on various political figures. Some of these newsreports are just gossip, some are facts. The writer made no attempt to separate fact from fiction. Can't blame him as he needed to sensationalize the stuff to sell more and more.

Still, a very non-serious book. And if you read newspapers anyway, you won't find anything new or interesting here.

Comment

yaar book writer nay bechni to bhi hay hahaha! Pakistan main Akhbar kuoon biktaa hay. There are Surkhiyaan like. Nawaaz Shareef nay America ko Dhamki and in the bottom line it says, dete dete naa di...

good thing I didnt buy this book!

Comment

Re: Parliament Say Bazaar-e-Husn Tak!!!

I wonder if the local library has it.

I've read scans on the net, is it true about BB? It's hard to imagine her like that.. I've only ever seen her dressed as a Derveshni with a tasbeeh n all.

Comment

do they do this in english?
                Mill ke sab matam-e-shabbir karo..

Comment

Originally posted by Ranjhan

I've read scans on the net, is it true about BB? It's hard to imagine her like that.. I've only ever seen her dressed as a Derveshni with a tasbeeh n all.
                  I don't know about BB, but when I read it I was blown away.

The book is very tabloid then a fact, just look at the writing and pharases. I don't say that our Parliament people are angles, but this book is not accurate either.

Comment

Working...
                  X