Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saab???

Dear NYAhmadi,

I noticed that some people call you Ahmadi Saab and others Ahmadi Sahib or Saheb (please refer to Chann ji for more accurate punctuation). I was lately thinking to start paying you the respect that you deserve and put a Saab or Sahib dum challa with your nick (note, dumm challa is not the same as bumper sticker as it does not 'stick').

So what do you prefer? Should it be Saab or Sahib or Saheb?

I think Ahmadi Bhaji suits her best ..... or Bibi Jee. Now that's it - Perfect.

BIBI JEE

So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief:
    Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.

Comment

I think u better check this in the Religion Forum if everybody agrees.

Comment

I have to agree with pathwari, otherwise the people of the Religion Forum might get offended.
        I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
        - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Rom Yaara. You can call me anything you like, as long as you address me with affection, love, and compassion. To be frank, as you may have noticed that I am not to hung-up on how people address me. I was raised in a very “open” environment. In our household, it is common to call our parents by their First Names. Sometimes, I address my Mother as if she is my Daughter. She actually addresses me with “Titles” – some of what is not suitable to be shared here.

Mr. NYA Saab (now my name suggests that I am Sweedish Car).

Comment

Originally posted by NYAhmadi:
            Rom Yaara. You can call me anything you like, as long as you address me with affection, love, and compassion. .
            hmmm..isnt that being a bit Too cozy?...am i mishing sumthin here?

Comment

Tut tut tut Isloo - wake up girl, where haveth thou beeneth ????

I still prefer Bibi Jee regardless of what youz lot think.

Comment

alrite NYA you big liar

You told me you were a guy ...whats with this Bibi Ji stuff?

Comment

Anchal. I think Sobi is more familiar with my feminine side than I am personally. I am actually a Girl in a Man’s body. I know, I would have made someone a great wife. I can cook better than most women, my relationship with our washing machine is of same intensity that Roman has with his car, I am raising two monkeys as good as any Mommy can. So, I think I am a bibi jee afterall. But you can call me anything you like, but please never (ever) call me a liar.

Comment

snap out of it NYA

you are a MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN

Comment

Roman/NYA

Isn't 'saab' the punjabi word for saheb,sahib or sahab..
                      and you call yourselves punjabi!!hunh. Go check with Channmahi..the asli punjabi putter.
                      so how else do you wish to be addressed..NYA paaji, bharaji.

and what's this obsession with Swedish cars??

[This message has been edited by Antidote (edited April 25, 2001).]

Comment

NYA - Bibi Jee - Sista - Come 2 me - Speak to me - I hear the pain in ur voice .....

It really doesn't matter. U don't need to hide anything from anyone. U should stand proudly amongst the tall buildings of wherever ur from and shout out at the top of ur voice: ‘I am who I am, and I am proud of who I am’. People will come to accept you for what you are, I’m sure of it.

Like u, I was once a poor little lost soul. Lost in my conquest to feel ‘normal’ until one day I decided to come out and let the world know that Sobi was a woman trapped in a man’s body. Worked wonders. Never been happier. So, from the bottom of my heart, I encourage u sister: Speak Out. Admith that thou art a wench (woman).

Transvestite Power

Comment

Originally posted by Sadi Sobi:

Transvestite Power
                          why not dedicate a forum to this?

Comment

This is kinda straying off the topic (umm what was the topic again?) , but I had to share

Recently I watched this Hindi Art movie
                            queer shutup

Nirmal Pandey and Sonali Kulkarani (yes the one in the new movie with urmaila)

Nirmal Pandey has played the role of a transvestite and omigod he has done such a superb role
                            I hated Nirmal but after watching the movie, I am his biggest fan
                            The way he ties his Sari, applies his makeup, kum kum and wears jewellery

The title was in hindi so I have no idea what it said however the english translation was 'The Square Cricle' ...Gol Chakar?

good story, excellent performances a must see
                            someone tell me the hindi name i am dying to buy it and add it to my art movie collection

Comment

No Anchal, that wasn't straying bit off the topic, it was straying off the topic by more than a mile.

Comment

Working...
                              X