Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While in Pakistan, I hardly saw a single girl/women having *******. I know it is out of fashion and considered outdated but everywhere there is a pur katta trend. I think it used to be part of our culture maybe still is in the rural areas but I think they are so womanly. Have u ever had a ******* or a pony tail and do u like them or hate them?

Khan sahib main aapka have you ever had wala question parh kar aik baar tou dar gaya tha.

Comment

i thought '*******' meant something ocmpletely different.

Comment

Originally posted by Infoman:
        i thought '*******' meant something ocmpletely different.
        It wasn't intended, Anyhow, I am talking aboot the paranday.

Comment

I call it a 'choti'. I like doing one, but when I do, my mum says I look paindu and my friends say I look typically Indian. So, I don't do it.
          A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

Originally posted by cat-woman:
            I call it a 'choti'. I like doing one, but when I do, my mum says I look paindu and my friends say I look typically Indian. So, I don't do it.
            that's the word "choti" we also used to call it nariyal ka darakht, and bakray kay kaan on our sisters.

Btw, u don't do it coz u look Paindoo or u look Indian ???

Comment

Chan ji, aap dar ge thay? mera tou pehlay mohn khula ka khula reh gya...phir meiN ne zor se n'aara lagaya ....
              Yahooooooooooo inqalaab!!!

per thread khola tou, khooda pahaR nikla choha

>>>>>pur katta trend.

...and isn't choti like ghoRay ki dum??

*ok ab saaray mere peechay paR jao danda le ke... *

Naik*boy-cut*Larki

[This message has been edited by NaikLarki (edited April 09, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by NaikLarki:
                Chan ji, aap dar ge thay? mera tou pehlay mohn khula ka khula reh gya...

per thread khola tou, khooda pahaR nikla choha

Ditto here

It was a weird feeling, I tell u! LOL

(PS. I missed out the inqilaab part intentionally)

Comment

Originally posted by Pristine:
                  Ditto here

It was a weird feeling, I tell u! LOL

(PS. I missed out the inqilaab part intentionally)

haha, tabhie tu is thread par sab ki nazar ahie,

So ******* = puranday, i think they look so cool, they always look good in punjabi films

------------------
                  Shisha Hou Ja Dil Hou Akhir Toot Jata Hain

Comment

two Mods danda lay kar karnay chaly shikar
                    koi shikar to unkay haath na aya khud hoye shikaar.

Comment

You can say that again

Well, it was not "shikaar" as such, rather curiosity.

Kher... back to the topic... I think, keeping long hair (a pre-requisite for 'choti' as compared to 'pony') is a time-consuming thing, and so not many girls go for it anymore.

It looked nice on some. But I think modern trends dictate otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Pristine:

It looked nice on some. But I think modern trends dictate otherwise.

hein what do u mean by some, I thought only raajdulara was the memeber of APTA not u soofi sahib.

Comment

You are full of ideas and misconceptions

I don't know what APTA stands for. And the "soofi" slang is merely a misused idiom. :-P

I was merely suggesting that some girls I knew, my cousins, had really long hair and had "choti's", but with the passage of time, most of them are following, what u call "pur katta trend".

Now what?

Comment

Let me think. hamari aapki koi purani dushmani bhi naheen hai na hi mein nay aapki koi bhains churai hai to phir yeah aap har waqt naak per ghussa liye kiyoon kharay hotay hain.

APTA = as someone said it here is All Pakistan Taroo Association.

Comment

Acha ji.....! And some ppl have said that I have the least narazgis here...

Aap batao... u put me in APTA (whatever)... and also accused me of being a "soofi"! and then, say "mene aap ki bhains nahi churai" ...

Acha theek hai... u carry on with this choti discussion, and I will try to find some cool pics of chotis and put them up. ;-)

But then we have our friend, mushi, who has just pasted a fatwa that second nazar (and the prolonged first nazar - which we all thought was jaiz) is still haraam. :-(

Maybe we can find a way to post it, without mushi uncle looking over our backs. Kiya khayal hai?

Comment

Working...
                              X