Dupata!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dupata!!!

well guys as soon as i enter in this house which suppose to be a pakistani family of Muslims.. i got the impression dupata was just a piece of fashion fabric to almost all of them..aunty telling her daughter "beta itna barha dupata"

seems like western culture has taken over..

Dupata aurat ke izat hota hai.. where did that go?
    If this is what the generation of today is then next generation would be wearing mini skirts (Astagfiruallah)?

Dupata is a part of shalwar kameez and seems like for some people it is just a "huge chadar" lol..

also found pretty interesting article have a look at it guys: http://www.first48.com/guide/features/muslimcode.phtml

Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

I have seen pakistani women not only
    at the malls but also at desi stores without a dupatta and i just think their outfits (shalwar kameez) look so incomplete without one.
    And no dupatta does not go well with
    jeans!

Ps: ofcourse that is just my opinion.
    U are entitled to do what u please!

------------------
    ^*^Nothing is forbidden anymore!!!^*^

[This message has been edited by SAJAL (edited April 08, 2001).]

Comment

i agree
      dupatta is a must for shalwar kameez
      i mean some people complain that it slips off if u wear it well simple get a tind done then it wont!
      ok i just had to bring that one in but seriously duputta has to be there with shalwar kameez

------------------
      people are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges
      I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

quote (by nia khan)
        If this is what the generation of today is then next generation would be wearing mini skirts

Sach kiya ei kuriye. Mainoon te ronr aa riya ae soch ke vi

Comment

What your saying is right nia_khan....... dupatta is becoming more and more of a sign of feminity instead of respect!!

[This message has been edited by hotchilli (edited April 08, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by Ch. Lal Din:
            quote (by nia khan)
            If this is what the generation of today is then next generation would be wearing mini skirts

Sach kiya ei kuriye. Mainoon te ronr aa riya ae soch ke vi

ch. uncle sukirya... aho men pata hai..aj kal de kuriya pata nahee dupate no ler samhaj ke rendeya ne....pata nahee ke bane ga ana da age ja ke **sighhhh***

Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

Working...
            X