Khussey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khussey

yes, I got this idea from Sabah's post! But, I was just thinking what an amazing piece of desi clothing khussey are! They can look so delicate, beautiful and are comfy at the same time! I really love my khussey, I guess that's why I have them in every colour imaginable.
    A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

cat, i hear ya.

these shoes r always my saviours when i have to dress up, and really really don't want to feel uncomfortable by a (major!) increase in height. i'm actually thankful for them and don't take 'em for granted.

and they are just as dressy. very delicate looking too. not to mention, incredibly comfy, and very good for your posture.

my friend refers to them as, 'aladdin shoes'

btw, guys wearing the guy-kind khussey, and peshwari chapplay - i love it when they wear 'em!

i always confuse .. khussey with kusray ..

Comment

Originally posted by cat-woman:
      yes, I got this idea from Sabah's post! But, I was just thinking what an amazing piece of desi clothing khussey are! They can look so delicate, beautiful and are comfy at the same time! I really love my khussey, I guess that's why I have them in every colour imaginable.
      Where did ya get khussay in SA???? ......

Comment

Khussae are not supposed to be comfy, or so I've noticed. I love khussae but can't wear them, cuz they hurt No seriously Abbu jee once told us that back home ppl used to 'bheego channe' in their khussae in order to make 'em a lil comfy to walk in.

There are different styles of khussae, those with ahem 'zuban' look great on men. I guess I only know two types hmm. Anyway, I think, not sure that Multan is known for its Khussae right?

Comment

Oh btw aphrodite, about that Khussa and Khusra confusion ahem you're not alone )

Comment

I love Khussey, not only that they are elegant but also very easy going. Ok, so maybe a little uncomfortable, but no laces, buckles, straps etc.

Though some of the women I know, don't like 'em, as they make 'em look short (I guess compared to high heels) huh?!
            I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
            - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Khussay rock, I even have 2 saleem shahis with the pointy curly tip thingy.

as far as them not being comfy, get a size or half a size larger, and put a soft foam insert shaped for that particular khussa.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Juti Kasoori, Payri na Poori. Haye Rabba way sanu chalana Peya!

Sabah. Multani Khussay are famous, but so are the ones made in Kasoor.

I have a couple of pairs that come in handy (or footy) once in a while.

Comment

Yeah, some short girls refuse to wear khussey.

Do any of you guys wear those peshawari chappals? They look quite nice with shalwar kameezes.
                  A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

Ur yuck !!!!

Hate 'em with a passion. Soooooooooooo uncomfortable to walk in - and they make my feet look big

So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief:
                    Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.

Comment

Where & how do you buy the comfy khussas?
                      I think they are nice to look at but so uncomfortable.

Comment

Wearing them with the cushioned insoles is great! I remember having trouble figuring out which went on which foot when I was little.......

I like the ones with ghungroo on them and sheeshay ka kaam.

Salim shahis look brilliant on tang pajama for guys.

Comment

Working...
                        X