Define Paindoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Define Paindoo

Paindoos. what is Paindoo, who are paindoos, how do we define paindoo. Is paindoo is the person who lives in Pind, like Shehrey Babu is the person who comes from city. So, if a paindoo moves to city, he will become Shehry Babu or he will stay a PIANDOO. Why in our culture if somebody does something differently he is labeled as PAINDOO.

PAINDOO JAY NA HOON TAY......
    PAINDOO HE LAGNA....
    PAINDOO'VAAN WUNGUR HEY KHANDA AEY
    etc etc...

PIANDOO NA HOO GAY KOI GAAL HOO GAI.....

[This message has been edited by johnd (edited March 08, 2001).]

well paindu is just a labelling of a person who acts awkward intentionally or unintentionally while having his backgound as belonging to modernised society(urbanised).
    like if you wear sharp bright colors e.g ppl call paindu. It has nothing to do with mental intelligence, as you know that educated ppl can be paindu in terms of thier ideas.

Comment

Ahmadi, ay kiho jiya yar ay tera, har waqt sawal ee pochda rainda ay.

Comment

just one question buddy:

you don't like paindoos?
        Save Pakistan.

Comment

Roman yara, eh Johny waqeya ee sidha karn wala ay...jaan jaan ke saday baaray gallaN puchhda ay.
          pai je tainu koi praablam sharablam ay te bandeyaN wangar munh te gall kar...phir asiN jawaab vi de davaNge.

Comment

Oohh My dear Brother, Sisters, Paindoos This is a serious question.

<< you don't like paindoos? >>

aahhh BB, I have no choice.....

<< pai je tainu koi praablam sharablam ay te bandeyaN wangar munh te gall kar. >>

Oohey tey puch rehaan, Bunday Kisteraan day hoonday nay.....

<< ay kiho jiya yar ay tera, har waqt sawal ee pochda rainda ay. >>

Sawal Pucheya aey, Pasey tey nahee Mungay..

<< ike if you wear sharp bright colors e.g ppl call paindu. >>

My brother mm10, you are calling all americans paindoos, my office mate is wearing Pink tie on Purple shirt, should I call him Paindoo..

Comment

Johny.. Paindoo is not about physical attributes, but about “state of mind”. A true Paindoo (like myself and Chann) are not pretentious self absorbed copycats. A true Paindoo never lets tradition go die so easily; they smoke Folks-Own or Embassy even when they can afford Goldleaf. They drink their tea in soccer, even at the high society places, such as big hotels and palaces. They don’t give a kcuf about what Shahri people think of them. They are very content with their way of doing things and love their heritage. They don’t speak English like some wanabe Kathay Angraiz who say “Yes Sahib” to every thing.

The bottomline is if you ain’t Paindoo, then you have some big problems.

Rom and Chann...Ik wari ay Johny meray hath chaR geya tey inu sub Paindoo Waindoo bhul jayee ga. Idi sari angraizee miti vich na mila diti tey isi vi Paindoo nahee.

Comment

[My brother mm10, you are calling all americans paindoos, my office mate is wearing Pink tie on Purple shirt, should I call him Paindoo..

[/B][/QUOTE]

Well that was an example, and it was according to the culture and society we live in, you asked question with your society in background not american. Now don't be paindoo, just kidding, no offense.

Comment

Thanks Yaar NY Paindoo, well I spend whole life facing this issue. When I was in Karachi, I use to play Cricket and Soccer with Dhutti (No never tried Hockey) and they all use to call me Paindoo Paindoo. This was not the only problem I had.. (lets not discuss the other problems).

Bahi mm10, What culture are you talking about, Karachi or Lahore.

Comment

the one you came from.

BTW i don't want to go in to regionalism, but some karachiate's call ppl from punjab in general paindoo, thats disgusting.

Comment

OH wwats wrong wid being a Paindu, im a proud Paindu,,

Long Live Paindu Power
                      Paindus Zindabad

------------------
                      Na Kabah mai na Be-tullah na dewaroun key sayoun mai, Namaz-e-Haq ada hotien hain Talwaroun key sayoun main

[This message has been edited by BLaDeGirL911 (edited March 09, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by BLaDeGirL911:
                        OH wwats wrong wid being a Paindu, im a proud Paindu,,

Long Live Paindu Power
                        Paindus Zindabad

for you

Comment

Originally posted by johnd:

<< you don't like paindoos? >>

aahhh BB, I have no choice.....
                          now that we've straightened that out, let's get to your question...

Paindoo is a very distinctive term used to describe saday jai log. Saday jai log jeray apnian jaraan yaad rakhday nai. Wava dafa, others use this term to refer to us as innocent/somewhat naive (MOST of the time). Sheharan walay ainwaain show mar de rehnday nai. Pul jaanday nai k oo asmaanan to zamein t nai digay se, inna dai abbay vi paindoo
                          si

a content paindoo
                          Save Pakistan.

Comment

Anyone heard some comedies about the comparison of sheharis and paindoos? They are usually hillarious.

If a 2 year old kid plays with dirt in the shehar his mother would stop him and say "haye mera putter..na na achhay bache mitti se nahi kheltay...phir aisa na karna aapke nakhun kharaabb ho jayeiN ge".

On the other hand if a paindoo kid does something similar bebay says" ni allah shukkar ni maere laal ne chullay di mitti khadi...haye ni mera putt jawaan ho giya...aa mera sher aa aa main tera nakk poonjh diyaN vekh kiweiN nalli vagdi ay giTh lambi".

A city kid will make big demands" Dad, Can I have color TV for my birthday" or "Mom I need sports car for my 18th birthday"

A paindooo kid goes" baapu baapu mainu elastic wali nikkar lai de....nai te main nangay school jaaoNga"

Comment

One cannot describe what/who one is; others do a better job of it. So all you who described the term PAINDOO, please give up the title of PAINDOO immediately.

Btw, the correct quote is..."aba aba mai pakana laina aye".
                              Life is only a dream.

Comment

Working...
                              X