Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so what treasures DO hide in arts and culture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so what treasures DO hide in arts and culture?

tell me..

i think one of the things i am most intrigued by.. is the kalash ppl.. and the makeup and whole outfit..

so what else?

Amber, can I rather whisper it in your ear?

Comment

Originally posted by ~Amber~:
      tell me..

i think one of the things i am most intrigued by.. is the kalash ppl.. and the makeup and whole outfit..

so what else?

hmm..very true
      not to mention the fact that they're the supposed descendents of Alexander the Great

------------------
      Al-Imran-3:160 ~*~"If Allah helps you, none can overcome you: If He forsakes you, who is there, after that, that can help you? in Allah, then, Let believers put their trust."~*~

Comment

kalash!
        very hi nice place!

------------------
        Whatever limits us we call fate!
        Whatever we can't change we call destiny!

Comment

hahaha.. roman.. there is instant messaging.. whisper away.

Comment

Qalash Our school once hosted a cultural extravanganza on one of the 14ths of August and each province was represented by one person. And all 4 had to talk about and answer any questions about their provinces, customs, tribes, traditions, food, geographies and what not. I ended up with the frontier, and I tell ya Qalash, the place, residents, history all is very fascinating. Not to mention the dress, which was nearly impossible to get hold of, but somehow it happened.

I think it would be something to travel to Qalash someday and experience the rich culture and traditions in person. Not to forget the scenery.

Comment

Working...
            X