• ^DerVaisH^
    replied
    sub khuda ki razza se hota hai
    insaan kia hai??
    khata ka puttla!..

Leave a comment:

• Pilot25
    replied

Is it simply enough to believe that Allah will apply justice to all concerened on the day of judgement, or should we try and do what we can to help... now, in the mean time?

Leave a comment:

• BOLEY BALE LARKI
    replied
    well sometimes they kidnap kids cut their zabaan so they can't tell n e one who they are or where they r from and then sell them to a rich family who wants slaves,

Leave a comment:

• Pungay_Baaz
    replied
    Here is another point of view on this issue;

The reason why these gangsters kidnap kids and force them to beg, is becuase they know that people will give these kids money. So giving them money is another way of making sure that these gangsters kidnap more kids and force them to beg.

Leave a comment:

• Pilot25
    replied

Hi,

My father has a great point of view on this subject.

He does not question the beggar's sincerity. He gives them money, and then goes on his way.

His feeling is, "It is not up to us to judge them. Let God judge them, he knows everything and we don't".

Makes sense to me!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

....yeahhh thought soo...

------------------
    *V~V~V*He came, He saw, He conquered*V~V~V*

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yes, we all feel its bad, its horrible, its inhuman...all those bad words.

Since we all know, these things happen. Perhaps we should waste our time, figuring out HOW can WE prevent this from happening? Ahemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

------------------
    *V~V~V*He came, He saw, He conquered*V~V~V*

Leave a comment:

• Pristine
    replied
    My knowledge abt these"beggers gang" sorta stuff originates from some of the TV dramas... and if even half the stuff is true, it calls for serious action.

If the govt doesn't wanna do anything, I suppose NGO's and individuals should come forward and help to eradicate this menace and this blot on our society's face...

To make kids handicapped so they can bring more 'revenue' is really a sickening thought...

Leave a comment:

• Muzna
    replied
    Perhaps I would be considered naive but...I often think of the torture that these "gang members" might be put through if they do not return with "enough revenue" that day.

It's pathetic...but it happens.

Leave a comment:

• ^DerVaisH^
    replied
    sad indeed..

i have read many storiez [some were true]..how the gangz force young kidz to beg!..4 them money is everything..human life is nothing but a waste 4 them!..if itz not bringing money then itz not worth..

i feel sorry 4 these beggerz and pray to allah to show these heartless ppl[gangsterz] the right path!..

ameeen!

Leave a comment:

• Hum Sa Ho To Samne Aaye
    replied
    Pristine I know exactly how you feel. Whenever I see a handicap beggar, I just can't think about whether he's a part of some gang or something. Who cares! I don't...not then. It's just so heart breaking looking at these helpless people begging for money. How can I resist giving them something?
    I just wonder, is money really so important? Is it so important that innocent people have to be distorted for life to beg for it?

------------------
    Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing all my life!

Leave a comment:

• Pristine
    started a topic A really sick sight.... Allah ma'af karay

A really sick sight.... Allah ma'af karay

This sight can only be seen in Pakistan...

The other day, I stopped on a traffic signal - red light, when this begger started coming towards me... He had both his arms amputated from his shoulders...

I usually have some small change in one of the small compartments of my car, so I gave him 5 ruppay. Most other car-wallahs just ignored him or some even scolded him for coming near their cars... Well, many ppl are highly suspicious of beggers and think they are all frauds..

Anyway, the point was, I kept thinking about this. Maybe, the stories we hear that these beggers really are gangs, which kidnap kids and then they do horrible things to them to make them look tragic so that ppl give more alms...

Now these are some of the methods employed on these kids...

1. Throw acid (taizaab) on their faces to deform it.
    2. Cut arms, hands or feet.
    3. Bend their bodies unnaturally, so they are deformed.
    4. Crush the feet with stones to make them handicapped..

Etc etc..

This is all very tragic.

But coming back to that amputee who I saw begging on the streets and I was not thinking of all these above things... I was just thinking of that one person. What sort of life does he have....?

Imagine living without any arms. Its such a tragic existence. This guy must be dependant on someone else for everything... every basic thing in life. Toilet, changing the clothes, eating food, drinking water... everything.

I just couldn't bear thinking about it for any length of time. This is tragic beyond comprehension.
Working...
X