Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The moderator of this forum ...

... is too boring, I say throw him out.

I am sorry Roman if I bored you. Why don’t you just come out and say that you don’t like Ahmadis? Some people just need any excuse to get rid of us, whether it be “boring” or “not too boring”. Do you have any suggestions on how I can be not so boring to keep your interest swarming? Marry Christmas and happy Chanuka to you too.

I am going out now to look for a Flashpath Disc Adapter (FD-A1/A1S/IN) for the Digital Camera that I got for Christmas. The camera came with a Cable, but I could only find one Hole that it goes in, and that is not on the PC. I have absolutely no clue as to how to use it, may be you can help me with figuring out how this **** works. I am mentioning this so you know that I will be posting a lot of pictures in the Photo Section and that should help change your mind about me.

Will be back in about an hour.

Comment

>> Why don’t you just come out and say that you don’t like Ahmadis?

tuhaday nabi khatam hon che nai aanday. Man, we had a whole bunch of some one hundread and twenty thousands of them. That's a lot of prophets right there. Did we need another one?

>> Flashpath Disc Adapter (FD-A1/A1S/IN) for the Digital Camera

haayay oye qurban javaN meiN apnay yaar di technical specifications tay! Teray mooNvoN technical stuff anj lagda jiveiN kisi kuri day mooN tooN pyar di koi gal... kaNwari kaNwari, shamaee sharmaee gal.

>> I am mentioning this so you know that I will be posting a lot of pictures in the Photo Section and that should help change your mind about me

Not if that involves the Hole by any chance.

(come on over anytime, I'm at home making some illegal music CDs from internet, can use an accomplice).

Comment

Working...
      X