• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who---me
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraudz:
    I am starting a new Rasm, its called "fuqra pitai"
    In this Rasm, everytime the bride or the groom are hit for money...whether it is joota chupai or gaud khilai aur rasta rukai or whatever other silly rasoomat may exist...the bride and the groom have to beat one person from that money hungry gang with a traditional wooden stick with silver coated nails sticking out.
    They are silly yes..........BUT they are hella of a lot of a FUN........depends on how you look at them

------------------
    ME ME ME!!!

Hey....can anyone tell me what clinton did with the Cigar???

fuee.tripod.com
    [email protected]
    http://144.132.53.121/recent?0
    picture

Leave a comment:

• Najim
    replied
    Well fortunately I didn't have to go through all these, khilai, pitai, chhupai etc but I think these are just rites .... & its not easy to get rid of them. Well wish u all good luck who went through this pitai and who are still waiting to be beaten by these rites, just be ready.

Ciao.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Fraudia
    replied
    I am starting a new Rasm, its called "fuqra pitai"
    In this Rasm, everytime the bride or the groom are hit for money...whether it is joota chupai or gaud khilai aur rasta rukai or whatever other silly rasoomat may exist...the bride and the groom have to beat one person from that money hungry gang with a traditional wooden stick with silver coated nails sticking out.

Leave a comment:

• B-B-G
    replied
    Hmmmmm Hayaa Goad *khilayee*jou mairi hoee thi uss main Walima walay din maira chouta dewar mairi goad main baitha tha or un ki demand thi k jab tak nahi uthoo ga jab tak aap mujhay money nahi dain gi,jaisay dodh pilayee main bhrrh churh k paiso ki demand ki jati hay aisay hi dewar bhabhi say mangtay hain,or phir bhabhi sahiba ko jaib hulki ker k hi dam ata hay werna mairay dewar jaisa hutta katta bith jaey tou dam ghutnay k ilawa kuch nahi houta

Leave a comment:

• hayaa
    started a topic Weddings...and the rasoomaat...

Weddings...and the rasoomaat...

Had an opportunity to watch a cousin's wedding on tape last weekend...and came across a rasam i had never heard of or seen. Found out that it's called "goad-khilaai"
    involves the daiver asking the bride for money ??

could someone shed some more light on this rasam. Thanks
Working...
X