religion and culture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

religion and culture

i was reading in the religion section of aulias, whabis and the like by muslim786. ok islam spread in the sub-continent.and not by the sword, but one thing islam teaches us all just like any other religion im sure is tolerance and respect towards other faiths and cultures. a friend of mine whos chrisitan tried to convert me to a jehovas witness. if one doesnt have a stong religious base then, anyone for tht matter - -whether muslims, christians jews....will in my opinion show intolerance or may even convert to another religion. just a thought.

------------------
    singing hell to the scenes....

I agree with you about tolerance. Thats exactly what we Muslims need in order to inspire and attract others towards Islam. Our behaviour talks all about it. Words need husn-e-ikhlaq (good actions) to prove. Thats the Islamic teachings and Wahabis/Salafis/Taliban/Sipah Sahaba are all against this tolerance. They say that if somebody disagrees, they'd kill that person.
    Astaghfirallah.

**Good feedback Usman Salim.
    Wassalam,
    Muslim786

Comment

i appreciate the positive reply muslim786

------------------

[This message has been edited by usmansalim (edited August 29, 2000).]

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim786:
        Thats the Islamic teachings and Wahabis/Salafis/Taliban/Sipah Sahaba are all against this tolerance. They say that if somebody disagrees, they'd kill that person.
        Astaghfirallah.

**Good feedback Usman Salim.
        Wassalam,
        Muslim786[/B]
        Will you please refer a quotation by Wahabis, Salafis, Taliban or Sipah e Sihaba that the person who disagree with them should be killed?

Either you are badly affected by anti-Islam propaganda or you are a part of it!

Comment

a point noted by sophia. i nevewr thought of tht. yeah muslim tell us one. killing is not something any MUSLIM would do just 'whoosh'

------------------

Comment

Working...
          X