Bano Qudsia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bano Qudsia

WHo is Bano Qudsia? I have heard her name before and I know she is a novelist in Urdu(?), anyone knows any of his books? She is visiting US with her hubby and htere is a chance I might bump into her at one of the get togethers in California hosted by some Punjabi organization....just wanted to know about her.

Moam Ki Galiyan, Kuch Aur Nahi, Raja Gidh, RAAT GAEY, Suraj Mukhi, are some of her books.. a very famous writer in pakistan aand i think i should add a very good one too.. has written many plays for tv also.. and i think for stage too..

------------------
    Don't love everybody--specialize.. ;-)

Comment

Chann ji, I'm a big fan of Bano Qudsia and her husband, Ishfaq Ahmad. Both are great writers. When are they coming?

You gotta read Bano's Raja Gidh.

Comment

Thanks Yankee, I heard a lot about Raja Gidh....hope to read this stuff some day.

Roman, I understand Bano and Ishfaq are already here in California somewhere. We will talk about.ok.

Comment

Rom Jigger. We gota have a talk. Buzz me tonite at home, if you can. After things get under control a little, I will catch up with you all. I am in the process of finishing up my work here and starting a new job soon, so it is taking up a lot of my time. Talk to you guys soon. Rom, are you still in CA?

Comment

Yar Ahmadi, I was going to call you but then thought you need some time to catch your breath from Pakistan trip and the new job.

Yes, I'm still in CA. Will be here till Sept 1st, but will be going back and forth to Minneapolis over the weekends. I'll try calling you tonight (if my 'date' won't mind it) if not then I'll catch up with you either tomorrow or over the weekend from home. A lot of stuff is going on on this end as well but we'll catch up.

Comment

ChannMahi, do you have any other information about that Punjabi organization or any info if they were coming to the east cost.

Thanks for the enlightenment...

بِن دانا پانی میں جی لواں
              بِن انَک میں جی نہ سکاں

Comment

Bano ji and hubby went backhome few days earlier and could not attend many get togethers. May be next time.

Comment

Working...
                X