Being used and destroyed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being used and destroyed

My pakistani friends from europe and america have told me startling facts. The most serious is that thousands if not millions of paki girls have ran away and disobey their parents and have unfortunately become kuffir. The main reason for this is because they stay in their bedroom all night listning and watching indian love songs and movies. They then go to school and then Talk with their fellow paki girls and when they are in their mini bollywood groups they ask boys out and do many other bad things.I am sure many of ur paki relatives and even yourselves if u come from the west know OF SUCH TRUE FACTS!

True facts!!!!!

thank you ,come again Yahooo !!!! when ur life leaves u and u fall into the firrrrrrreeeeeeee!!!!!

heheheh
    that' the most funniest & most pathetic thing i have ever heard!!!!

influences from the bollywood place -- yaa right!

Comment

Kohal what Supersonickid is saying is true, it may not have happened in U.S or Canada or U.K but it has happened many times in Pakistan.

------------------
      Thank you, come again

Comment

Thanks for agreeing umair!!!

in fact it is a major serious problem in the uk and in america my friends tell me some even more serious problems that i cant even write. MY mum friend is a saudi arabian and her daughter went to britain and she came back with some upsetting stories.
        she said go to colleges in britain and see the real ugly world that paki girls in britain live in.

Comment

talk about naive girls.................

my how i've been using the term naive a lot these days.

btw, i'm sure it's not the girls only. i'm sure some of the guys have doing such retarded things as well

[This message has been edited by kohal (edited July 17, 2000).]

Comment

If Pakistani girls and women are fighting for their rights
            and it is because of influence from Indian films, I think
            all of us should seriously consider why we are against
            these films.

If a girl run away from her home, it is just because she is
            not a cow and refuses to be treated as a cow. She is human
            being with full right to decide her own future and her husband.

[This message has been edited by Imran A Bukhari (edited July 17, 2000).]

Comment

Well done Imran, you've focussed on the right idea.

Let's see how well we all can develop this conversation along the lines that Imran is suggesting.

kohal's point is also valid. It would be unrealistic to assume that the girls are the instigators all the time. They aren't participating in these "unholy" acts by themselves now are they?

[This message has been edited by Muzna (edited July 17, 2000).]

Comment

desi parents living in the west often subject their kids to the type of rules that conservative families applied to their kids back 30 years ago or whenever these ppl emigrated to the west.

Force rules on someone and they will rebel..

build trust, establish trust, communicate and
                be fair..and they will not rebel..even if they disagree.

who is to blame in these cases? spoilt kids, bad company, decaying society, parents failure in upbringing?..i think all of the above...

The last one however if solved would produce youngsters that will not be as affected by societal forces and would have better self esteem & better judgement
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

I don’t think “we should build trust, establish trust,
                  communicate and be fair”
                  in order to control the girls.
                  This is pure hypocrisy. Be kind and then control them
                  as you want. No way.

Be kind listen to them and do as they want. Why can boys
                  do as they want? Why do we think girls are less intelligent
                  than boys?

Regardless if we love our daughters or not, they have right to
                  chose their husband. Nobody, nobody has right to force a husband
                  to any girl. Girls are not anything parents, brothers or uncles own.

I have seen how all the family tries to put the girl under
                  pressure, blackmail her and do any possible thing to force
                  her to accept their choice. (my wife’s brother did every
                  possible thing to prevent our marriage, that piece of junk).

Its time for us to understand. A girl has
                  right to decide, we must ask them what they want.
                  It is our duty as a brother as a mother
                  and as a father to put their interest first, with their consent,
                  as they want not under pressure as we want.

So long

Comment

Originally posted by Imran A Bukhari:
                    I don’t think “we should build trust, establish trust,
                    communicate and be fair”
                    in order to control the girls.
                    This is pure hypocrisy. Be kind and then control them
                    as you want. No way.

Be kind listen to them and do as they want. Why can boys
                    do as they want? Why do we think girls are less intelligent
                    than boys?

Points to note

#1- i did not base my thoughts just for girls but for children in general

#2- Its not about control, its about giving them the sense of responsibility, the maturity and the self esteem to ensure that they make the right decisions. Its not control..its guidance..its parents duty and desire to make sure that their kids are able to make the right decisions. What is done however is that the kids are not trusted, there is no open communication and the rules are just imposed upon them...and that is not right

and finally....not all actions that guys/girls take in rebellion are the right choices.

Anyways Imran mian, read my post again..and this time try to understand it

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

I disagree with Imran A.B. as well. First of all many unfortunate girls who runaway are too young to understand what they are getting into. If they are running away from an oppressive family toward a home with the love of their life...good for them. But have you considered the possibility that many of such girls end up in situations lot worse than their own homes. Internet now-a-days has destroyed many lives already, I am sure everyone has heard in the news all about that. Parents may sometimes appear demanding but they usually have their children's best interest in their hearts (atleast most parents).
                      And as far as romantic movies are concerned, well, I think they may contribute a little to the situation but not as much as the enviroment in which a person is raised. If any situation is communicated in a friendly atmosphere, as Mr. Fraudia suggested, most children will not rebell if they have been raised in a good, healthy environment.
                      Life is only a dream.

Comment

Mr. F,

Ok sorry. Itna gussa kion kar rahe hain?
                        I think I misunderstood you. Mafi, ok

So the point is we should not control our kids, right.
                        We have to guide them, right?

What if they chose something we think is wrong?
                        I am talking about girls and their choice about marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by Dopey:
                          I disagree with Imran A.B. as well. First of all many unfortunate girls who runaway are too young to understand what they are getting into.
                          What is very young, 18 years? 20, 22, 24?

Why dont boys run away so often?
                          Is it because they do as they want to do?

What can you do if your brother who is
                          22 years old come home one day and say.

I am in love in Rokhsana and "main us se shadi karna chahta hon"

What do you do if your sister who is 22 years
                          old wants to talk to you about a boy she loves?

Comment

Given that there are so few parents that can give their children love, affection and simultaneously dicipline and right upbringing, I think parenthood should be a priviledge than a right. Otherwise anyone gets a kid. Govt. should give permits to be parent after taking psychological test and monitoring behavior of to-be parents. More than two kids should simply be banned.

Comment

Oye Imran lala

I am not naraaz.
                              yara 2 things first of all parents should prepare their kids and give them the abilities to make the right decision.

secondly...when hormones kick in...and at 16--18 years age...many youngsters are really not able to make the right decision..
                              sometimes they are not aware of the type of scum that lurks in the real world..

The point is that if my kid is planning to jump off a cliff...I will stop him/her...because I know its dangerous...
                              and no matter what anyone says that let the children make the decisions...there will be instances that you will have to enforce the rules..pure and simple.

But aside from destructive decisions, let the sons/daughters make their decisions..
                              The challenge is to establish what is that point of control, what is a no cross zone..

and that most desi parents need to be a bit more liberal on.

Comment

Working...
                              X