I loved it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved it...

Today I decided to go out and eat a chicken Sandwich instead of Daal Chawl. I was sick and tired of eating Daal Chawl everyday. So I ordered a chicken Sandwich from a local resturant. I origanlly asked for chicken thigh but guy at the resturant told me to try Chicken Breast. So I told him to put everything on a Chicken Breast Sandwich, maannn it was good. If you guys ever visit me or Rochester, try this Chicken Breast Sandwich from this place, you will forget the Daal Chawl of Lahore or Karachi.

ok

Comment

How about making a Xerox copy of Chicken Breast Sandwich and send it to you. I am sure you can't find same kind of Breast I mean Chicken Breast Sandwich anywhere in NYC, Lahore or Karachi.
      Money Back Guarantee.....

Comment

ok

Comment

Johny, I have equal reverence for chicken breast sandwich and daal chawal, but you know comparing the two ain't just right... That's like big NO NO.

Comment

Yar NYA, Still not sure about our schedule, You know lajna Problem and specially NY lajna is special. I have Inlaws in Phili. and NJ and wifey is planning to visit them before we go to DC. I'll update you as soon as I get an update.

Roman Yara, You need a woman. Stop using TAXIS and get yourself a car, Your car, Your own car.

[This message has been edited by johnd (edited June 05, 2000).]

Comment

johny, you Brutus, you joined pathwari, haiN?

Comment

Originally posted by johnd:

Roman Yara, You need a woman. Stop using TAXIS and get yourself a car, Your car, Your own car.

[This message has been edited by johnd (edited June 05, 2000).]
                ....or ride john d's bicycle's rear carrier for a bit

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

ok

Comment

Johny Yaar,
                    So we're both on the same level with our thoughts concerning our very dear Roman bro.

Roman Yaar, why don t you listen to ur REAL friends.

Comment

Stop it guys before somebody suggests 'handle'.

Comment

NY, went away to my sisters for her chemo, came back was busy wrapping up the project and then had a few sanity days off to get charged up again. back now

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Yeah Roman Ever tried a Bicycle without a seat.

Comment

Johny, no... but have seen people trying it. Man, it's painfull even from the looks alone!

Comment

I once fell from the seat onto the bar.

Comment

Working...
                              X