X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Want some Hot Stuff Baby this evening

ok

NY

I bought this assortment of hot sauces from Louisiana and they are great. I hafta find the names. One of the hottest damn sauces I have ever had was at this Burmese Restaurant in Philly cant recall the name right now.

I have ben trying to find that chinese hot mustard that they serve with eggrolls in some places, the stuff that opens your sinuses. Cant find it in grocery stores, may hafta go to chinkoo town
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

NY

Try INSANITY, believe me I had a touch of this sauce and I cried for an hour after tasting it and screamed for 1/2 next morning. The morning 1/2 was tougher than the earlier hour. So either don't try it or if you decided to try it, keep it in.

Comment

I have to agree that INSANITY Sauce is the hottest product around..

As a dare i took half a tea spoon of the stuff and thank god i was eating some sweet yougurt at that time or else i would have died...

Comment

have you tried this thing called Sambal Oelek, I think it is malayasian, I mean its not like suicide hot but adds good taste to food! try it, especailly the one which comes with garlic is real good. It is usually available in most Desi stores and all chinese grocery stores.

Comment

I know Sambal Oelek and Sambal Badjak. That's Indonesian stuff, not really hot.

NYA Yar, try to get Madam Jeanette peppers.
            I don't know about these mentioned by you, but Madam J. is the hottest pepper i know.

Comment

Working...
            X